Chapter six

Hey guys! Sorry I got busy with school-.- but anyways I'm going to start updating from my phone so I can't bold.. Oh well.

*Harry's P.O.V.**

It's been awhile since I've seen Stella. I wish I never sent her that text. But it was for her own good.. Hmm. Well I'm just going to try to clear my mind while I'm visiting my mom back in London me and the boys are taking a break from our tours . Family time is always good , and who knows maybe ill meet a girl !

"Liiiaaammmmmm!" I screamed across my house , he better clean up his mess before my mum gets home.

"Yea Harry?" Liam said all cheery and wide eyed.

" hey erm.. You should pick up your mess before my mum gets back from the store.. Or um she's gunna be angry"

All the other boys were at there own houses we were planning on going out to dinner tonight as a group but Liam wanted to stop by for some reason I'm not quite sure off.

*ring ring ring*

'Veronica' hmm.

"Hello?" I said confused as I answered my phone

"Harry! How are you?! I heard you guys were taking a break from your and guess what?!" She said super cheery and almost shrinking in my ear

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed into my cell phone now being held by my shoulder as I helped Liam clean up his mess

"I'm on my way to London! I got plane tickets and I'm arriving to the airport now! It's crazy and I have too see you!"

"Oh erm of course "

"Oh Harry ill call you when I land , see ya! And tell Liam I love him ,tootles"

"Bye"

I told Liam Veronica loves him then finished picking up the mess, something tells me there's a reason she's coming to London and I can't quite figure it out...

*Veronica's P.O.V.**

"Stella lets go you whore!"

I have this brilliant plan. Stella has no clue I called Harry and I'm going to have him get up from the airport. They have to see eachother I know it's going to be great if they do. Me and Liam have been talking about it lately and it's just not good to keep this 'keeping eachother away' thing going. It's too difficult to plan things around them. I miss having all my friends around and I'm hoping that once they see eachother they will realize they are perfect! I mean we all see it. And I know they still love eachother too. And hopefully that will end this thing she has with Cameron. He's such an asshole. She deserves way better. She deserves Harry. That's all. I just want her to be with Harry.

"Alright alright I'm ready! Just let me say goodbye to Cameron!" Stella shouted from upstairs.

Ugh.

Cameron.

I need to get her and Harry back together . And fast.

*Stella's P.O.V.**

Cameron is so great I thought as I kissed him goodbye.

London. I'm going to freaking London.

I haven't really said much about Harry since its been years. He crosses my mind occasionally but with Cameron it's something completely different. Maybe Harry was just a fling. Maybe my feelings were false . I mean Harry freakjng styles. I adored him since his audition on X factor. Maybe I let my obsession with him take over my heart. Of course he was going to use me and kiss me. He's a boy. He was probably just trying to 'get some' I mean it is Harry. With Cameron it's comfortable. He stands up for me when things happen and he loves me for me. He has a good head on his shoulders, he's cute, and smart.. Cameron is every girls dream from my school. He plays football. He has the class vote for best smile , he's the kid of guy I should be with. He's everything Harry's not. And honestly I think it's great. Harry is a prick . And I'm so happy he's out of my life.

"Ronia! Lets goooooo! " I shouted walking out of the door as Veronica flew after me , she was on the phone and clicked it close as she climbed into the car. Our plane takes off in about an half hour. And for some reason she can't stop smiling... What is she up too...