Morrigan

Morrigan

Hi there this is a continuation of the Eragon saga I don´t  know of you but i thought the end of the book was a Little unfinished so I had the idea of writing another saga in the same context just after inheritance finished if you have any ideas please tell me on the comments thanks

Ptt: sorry for my grammar so no grammar Nazis allowed xP

Chapter one: The letter

In some place outside Alagaesia, a tall young looking man was sitting above a rock, meditating when suddenly an explosion shook the man from his sit. Eragon got up to examine what had caused such an explosion, he had been in that place for almost 18 years and nothing this interesting had happened since then. In the little crater caused by the explosion he found a piece of paper, Eragon now understood what had happen. Someone had sent him a letter. This was not a common way of delivering mail, but again he was too far to send someone to give him a letter.

He picked up the letter and found out it was from Arya, the rider queen of elves and his love, he read the letter:

Dear Eragon

I wrote this letter to inform you that an egg has finally hatched. The dragon has selected a young Urgal named Zorc. I’ve decided to train him and his dragon Morrigan briefly, just until she may fly to where you are.

I will accompany them to make sure they get there safely. I miss you Eragon and I will go to see you there.

With no more to say goodbye and farewell

Arya

Good I’d like to see Firnen as well as Arya said Saphira into Eragon’s mind. And he could not agree any more he missed them with all these years that had passed.

End of chapter 1 what do you think about it. Please feel free to comment whatever you want. I will try to upload other chapters as soon as possible but it may take a while.