chapter 2

Chapter 2: Zorc

It was a peaceful evening. A young Urgal named Zorc was watching an approaching elf from the west; this was common that elf came very often. She was carrying a purple egg she let every Urgal to touch it in hopes that it will hatch he was excited about it because this time his parents had let him try.

When the elf got to his tribe all the young Urgals made a row in front of her, he was one of the last ones. Everyone placed their hands on the egg but when nothing happened they went back to their homes.

When his turn came he was quite nervous he placed both hands on the egg and almost immediately he felt a bump. He looked up to see the elf; she seemed exited and was glaring at the egg very carefully so he did the same. When he looked at it he saw that a tiny crack had appeared on the egg then another one appeared. And soon a piece of the egg fell out, and another one, until he could saw a tiny little thing inside it, then the rest of the egg fell apart and the dragon had born. It was the most beautiful being he had ever seen.

Next thing he knew the elf took him to his parents to tell them that he was to become a rider, the first of his race, she told them that he had to go to Ellesmera for training, and then even farther.

 His parents agreed because this will bring much honor to their tribes, the first of our race, he thought. The elf told him that her name was Arya. She also told him to follow her she led him to a gigantic green dragon that Arya introduced as Firnen. She helped him to mount and they flew across Alagaesia on the way to Du Weldenvarden, on the way there she was writing a letter, she seemed very excited and when she finished it she said some words on an unrecognizable language and the letter just disappeared.

End of chapter 2 I know this chapters are very short but when the most important parts come I will make them larger I promise