Wanting And Needing

I don't necessarily want to do this project at all but I need to remember that it's not what I want, it's what I need, and to be quite honest I need to do this project and I know that for a fact.

Let's look on the bright side, it's confidential meaning that only the teacher will know about what happened besides myself.

It's nearly been half of the day so far and I'm currently on my way to lunch, I walk with my head looking down seeing as I know the school well enough to walk to the cafeteria myself, I slowly start regretting that when I bump into someone. Instead of doing something like give the person an apologetic look, I keep on walking with my head still looking down, my cheeks burning up as I feel the eyes of whoever I just bumped into burning into the back of my head.

**Time Skip to the last class**
I ended up walking to my last class of the day extremely late because I had the biggest urge to take a piss but I couldn't go because of the fact that I obviously didn't ask and I can't just walk out of class. I walk into my math class only to feel the burning sensation of someone staring at me, my reflexes kick in before I can stop it and I look up at the person who was staring at me only to find a pair of eyes that belonged to a guy. A very cute guy might I add.

Is he staring at me?
Why is he staring at me?

I must've been standing there for a long time because the teacher cleared her throat, signaling for me to go to my seat and when I look back at the boy I realize that he had been wearing a smirk on his face before returning his focus back on the lesson which I for sure will not listen to after what just now happened, I walk to my seat and stare out of the window for what seemed like hours.

"Isabella would you like to tell me the answer to this problem right here" Ms. Howard asked me. My face had turned red from embarrassment when I saw that the whole class was now looking at me. "That's exactly what I thought, pay attention next time" she said. After the teacher had gotten the class to silence themselves from the oohhhs and the laughter she had called on a different student to answer the question.

This day could not get any worse

After the bell had rand indicating that the day was officially over, I packed up all of my items and rushed out the class as quick as I could. "Hey, wait up Isabella." A voice called out, I looked back only to find the guy I had made eye contact with, my eyes widened in realization when I finally saw that he was actually talking to me and with that I picked up the pace but sadly my feet weren't fast enough. "You can't get rid of me that easily" he said. I awkwardly stood there because this boy obviously was oblivious to the fact that I do not will not talk anytime soon. "So you're not gonna ask for my name at all?" He asked. I shook my head before making a run out of the business leaving him to call out to me once more and with what looked like a face of utter confusion and amusement?

You know how I said I was in deep shit before? That was nothing compared to the ditch that's being dug up more and more each passing second of this very weird day.

As soon as I arrived home I did my business and had a sleepless night, all I could think about was what happened that day and why it was so different than the other days, I grabbed my phone and finally turned it on. When that was done I went to my music app and played the song I Still Do by a band called Why Don't We on repeat and finally fell asleep.

***************************************
Authors noteeee
I actually really recommend that song for everybody, fuck that (forgive me god) listen to all of their songs, they're that good

Bye my loves
~♡~ B.M~♡~