9 - bitter

너의 sweet 앞엔 bitter bitter

너의 그 sweet 앞엔 bitter bitter

Yoongi woke up. The sun hit his face causing him to groan out in annoyance. "What the, I closed that yesterday night"
Jungkook, probably suitable for kookie. Jumped on yoongi. " Yooni Yooni! Yooni like kookie? " Jungkook giggled, almost getting yoongi to slip into his own headspace. Yoongi shook it off, " yes Ofcourse I love you kookie!" Kookie evily grinned, " I wove you too!...........GRANDPA!" Yoongi was sh00k. Kookie ran out to the living room, and yelled at the members who were gathered there. " Yooni comin!" Yoongi ran down the dorm ' s stairs. Running into the living room. The members were there. Also kookie ' s timberlakes and stuffies. Yoongi instantly felt the need to be pulled into headspace. "We are going to spend time with our baby!" Jin yelled. Yoongi mumbled, nobody heard. " I'm supposed to be the baby..." Kookie gave everyone stuffies. And yoongi aswell ofc. Yoongi snatched kookie ' s bunny stuffie instead and ran to his room, locking the door. Yoonie knows he would make kookie sad but it wasn't fair! Kookie got all the attention and stuffies but he didnt. Then yoongi thought. *but I never told them I was a little..*
The door was broken by..
~
bitter
a taste or smell in a food that's usually with pungent taste or smell.
basically not being sweet.