09.19.17

---

---

"My love? You called?"

It was 2AM in the morning in Korea and Hoseok had called Seungwan, saying nothing but only breaths could be heard.

"My love"

"I just want to hear your voice" He said, choking.

"Hoseok, are you crying?" Seungwan sat up and went outside her room.

"I-... I just want to hear your voice" Hoseok mumbled, with soft sobs in between.

Seungwan teared up at the thought of Hoseok crying. Her sunshine is crying and it is very rare for her to see Hoseok crying.

"Are you okay in there? Are you eating right?"

"Yes, yes. They treat us very well in here. Hoe about you? Are you okay? Or are they pestering you to speak up?"

"Yes, I'm fine, love but they do ask me about it but I haven't answered them yet. I wanted to announce it with you"

There was a long silence in their call.

"I just miss you so much"

"Me too, Hoseok, so much"

"I can't wait for the day when it comes, by then, there are no more goodbyes and I won't let us not be with each other or see each other for three months"

"Hoseok, you're insane!"

"Ah by the way, you're heading to Canada, right?"

"Oh yes! I called your Dad and they'll be watching the concert. They asked me to stay with them as well for one night"

"Did they agree? I mean your manager?"

"They did. Even if they don't, no one can stop me from meeting my second parents"

---

---

Hello! Please drop some more questions for the couple! ❤