12.20.18

"You do know that's is going to be with you the rest of your life, right?" Seulgi asked her boyfriend on Big Hit's practice room together with the rest of the boys and the unnie line who had visited their boyfriends as well.

Jimin was sitting on a chair, crouched, with his elbows on his thighs, looking at Seulgi by the mirror, "Yeah, I know. But I really want to do it babe"

"I know you do. I'm just helping you to figure out if you REALLY like it and not just being carried away by your impulsiveness" Seulgi scolded once more. The other members are there and they have the impression that they are fighting where for Seulgi, she's just giving options to Jimin. She sighed, "Babe, I am not against it. If you want to do it, do it. That's your body"

Minutes later, they have found themselves on the tattoo shop Jimin knew. He was nervous. He got hennas before but this one is gonna pierce through his body. Holding the hand of his girlfriend, he gave it a gentle squeeze, "Thank you for being here"

"Always" Seulgi gave him a smile.

The tattoo guy came out and once everything is ready, he asked Jimin to remove his shirt. He sat on a chair and rested his arms on the back of the chair, "Babe, come here? Hug?" Seulgi had no choice but to stand in front of him when Jimin threw rhe 'cute' card. Jimin wrapped his arms around Seulgi's waist and dug his face on her stomach.

"This would hurt a little" The guy warned.

Jimin didn't say anything and just waited for the first pinch of the needle where he hissed and Seulgi could only hug his head back and kiss the top if it, "You're gonna be fine, babe"

"It hurts" Jimin said.

"It's okay, it won't last long" Seulgi tapped his head.

'NEVERLAND' throughout the tattoo process, Seulgi just hugged Jimin, trying to help ease the pain. Even stood up for hours. When it was done, there are slight tears on the male's eyes, "I love you"

Seulgi laughed at his words. He knows he is in so much pain since the anesthesia is starting to wear off, "I love you too" He leaned down to kiss Jimin.

---

Hi guys! I was awake at 3AM because my dog kept on barking with a stray cat that I have to shoo away didn't have the chance to go back to sleep and thought of this scenario. I have so much in store for you but I really got no time to finish them that's why I only kept updating their twitter. The Q&A, Trip special, etc. so I hope, you could still wait for me.