Lana

I looked at my clock and Kia was late again. Its probably her mothers fault. That old hag never did like me. But I mean why would she Im the reason her daughter is gay as hell ! I laughed to myself as I saw Kia's Range Rover pull into my raggedy driveway.

Kia brushed her hands through my hair and I looked at her deep in her eyes and whispered , " You are late." Kia smiled "Shut up and Kiss me ! " they engaged in one of those movie-like kisses and usually these kisses led to other things.

Kia pulled away and started her car while interlocking her fingers in mine. This girl absolutely set my soul on fire. I have never ever felt this feminine about any girl but Kia ? Kia was like most girls. She did things to me I would never understand considering I am the "boy" in the relationship. It was something about her that made me wanna show my girly side but everybody knows I dont play that shit. So she wouldnt be seeing that side yet !

As soon as I looked up I was at the only place I hated . We were about to walk into school . Hand in hand like always we walked into the doors at Jameson High . "kia you had homework?" i looked over and asked her. She replied quickly," Dammit. I totally forgot to send you that draft so you could look it over ! " I glanced over in her direction , " check your inbox on your phone and tell me if you got it yet. I took the liberty of looking over it. I tweaked it but it should be a good starting point for your senior project." She cupped my face and thanked me with kisses . I felt so amazing when I was around her . She made my heart beat so fast. Why couldnt I just marry her right now ? I was ready. I knew she wouldnt say no. What was stopping me ?! Ugh. I wanted to make this girl so happy ! And I would. If it was the last thing I could accomplish on earth I would.

"Baby, I love you. Go to class Ill see you after first period ." Kia whispered . I nodded and replied "i love you Baby !" We parted ways ....