Us

Lana just didnt understand some stuff about me. Only because I never felt comfortable enough to tell her about them. I had been keeping so many secrets from her. I knew that she would be devastated to hear the things I needed to share. One of these days we would really need to sit down and talk about "us".

I walked in my house in hopes that my moms boyfriend Thomas was nowhere around. I let my hands find the light and I knew instantly when I flicked the switch onto the upward position either him or my mother would be sitting there.

-flick-

Nobody was sitting anywhere in sight. I let out a sigh. I walked up the steps as swiftly as I could so that the old staircase wouldnt make too much noise. I walked into my room and noticed my clock had finally hit 12. I left all the lights off because i knew my home like the very back of my hand. I undressed and crawled into my bed .. I pulled back the sheets and there was Thomas laying in my bed .

" Dont act surprised . You know what Im here for. " he said as he looked down at his boxers. I felt that feeling in my stomach because I wanted to scream but wasnt sure if that was the best Idea. I tried to move and he forced himself onto me. I was fragile and petite. I looked everywhere but in his eyes as he positioned himself to enter me. A single tear fell from my eye. I flinched as he forced himself inside me. I squirmed as he thrusted. And prayed for all this shit to be over. Seven whole minutes went by and Im sure my heart didnt beat not once. He got off of my sticky body and whispered in my hear ,"You oght not mention this to any damn body. Or I'll cut you like last time you tried that !" I winced and nodded my head. He limped away as I laid there still and emotionless. Why me god ? Why did I have to deal with this ?

-buzz ,buzz-

I looked over at my phone and I had several missed calls from Lana. But i wasnt sure I could face her especially after last night ..

"babe get up !! We got school!"

"Babe , this is so unlike you !"

I swiped all the messages from my phone screen and attempted to get up from my bed. My mom walked into the room and looked at me so harshly. Almost as if she hated me. I moved past her and thought only about me and Lana getting the hell out of Birmingham ,Alabama.