Chapter Three: Living Like the Others.

"I do have a question, Luca," Annabelle stated as they walked with each other in the forest.

"Why does your kind hide if it has still existed all these years?" Annabelle questioned.

"We haven't been hiding. After so many of our kind died, we started controlling ourselves, and obtaining your kinds habits, in order to blend in with every human, not wanting any more of our kind to perish," Luca answered.

Both of them had been meeting each other quite often now. It had been eight days since when they met, and they were good friends now, trusting each other, and sharing things.

Luca and Annabelle both did not know why they had trusted each other so quickly, but they felt a wierd connection towards each other, which none of them spoke of.

It was quite peculiar for the both of them to trust the other such easily, but they felt as if it was right.

______________________________

Luca's POV (Point of View):

From the moment I had looked at her, I knew there was a certain bond between us. Maybe that was the reason why I had stopped Ruxin from scaring her. I felt the need to trust her, and protect her.

She was gorgeous, truly. She had read, fiery hair which were braided down to her hips, and a pair of stormy, grey eyes, which looked so wild, and full of life. Her pale skin glowed beautifully in the sunlight, and the way she carried herself at the height of almost 5'8 was spectacular.

She had a wild look. When I first saw her, she had been dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, with a sleeve-less band t-shirt, and a pair of combat boots which made he seem as if she was a confident girl, who wouldn't let anyone get in her way, which was fascinating.

Even though her name was so delicate, light, and formal, she wasn't an innocent little girl, but she stood with her head held high, not letting anyone bring her down.

She looked strong, and well-prepared for anything. She looked like a fighter, she looked like she had been trained to become what she is today. Maybe that was why she had been carrying a dagger with her for some sort of protection.

______________________

Annabelle's POV:

"Hey, Luca, since we're not doing anything, really. Why don't you come over to my house? We could hang out over there, and maybe you'd meet some of my crazy family. It's hard to live when nine elder siblings are always spying on you, and asking you what you're doing," I asked playfully rolling my eyes.

"Sure I'd like that. Lead the way," Luca replied with a smile that was heart-melting.

_________

As Annabelle got to her mansion, she warned Luca that he'd ve bombarded with questions about everything, but Annabelle was surprised that her father wasn't at home, and her siblings weren't really in their way as no one saw them because everyone was too busy doing God knows what.

"So, this is the family lounge on the first floor, you'll find alot of music, movies, and that sort of stuff in here, feel free to play anything," Annabelle stated as they entered the lounge.