........

I woke up to music blasting I got up from bed and went downstairs. I see all the guys dancing around hype asf. Tell me why the bitch from Stokes snap was also here? And tell me why my daughter and son were both dancing too. I thought that was so fucken cute but my head was banging so I was lo key irritated. I went over to the speaker and unpluged it. I then walked away until I was pulled back.

Ski: YO wtf is you problem?

Me: This shit too loud wtf my head hurt so SHUT TF UP

Ski: Who you talking to?

Me: You nigga

He then started to choke me and I started to punch him as hard as I could. He then let me go and pushed me against the wall. I then ran up on him and punched him again. He slapped me and from there me and him started to fight. I saw coolie take the kids in the room and then Jahseh and Uzi and Isaiah was trying to pull us off each other. They got us from hitting each other but I was still mad asf because this nigga made my nose bleed. I got out of Isaiah arms and started to hit Ski he started to hit me back and there it was we started to fight once again. We was both was fucked up I got off of him and walked into the bathroom. Damn I can't believe that me and him juss fought. Yes I can cause we both crazy but shit he didn't even hit me with all full force he hit me enough juss to make a couple bruises and to make my nose bleed. My face didn't even hurt. But anyways I decided to leave and juss go stay with my cousin Maya because I already know me and him gone fight again. So I packed an bag and grabbed my keys. I told the guys to watch the kids and then i left. 

-----------------------------------

Maya House

I pulled up to her house and then I knocked on her door. Seconds later she came and opened. She had a big ass smile on her face until she seen my bruises. She had instantly got mad.

Maya: Uh uh oh hell no uh uh

Me: girl its coo cause I'm not even gone front I stared the fight and plus he wasn't even hitting me all that hard. He hit me enough juss to even make a bruise.

Maya: So you think its cool for him to hit you? Who gives a fuck if you started it it don't mean he can hit you back

Me: GIRL chill bruh he's not even the abusing type. Me and him are going to fight and yes we are going to fist fight too. I have no problem with that

Maya: Girl... Whatever your fucking retarded 

Me: Fuck you hoe

Maya: Yeah love you too

Me: I'm tired imma go to sleep where my room at

Maya: Down the hall to your left

I picked up my bag and went in the room. My room had a bathroom so I went to take a shower first. After my shower i changed and went to sleep. I was tired asf from fighting him.