Part 12

The next morning I woke up and I was on the couch with Isaiah, Ski, X, Pump, and Uzi. I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came out I went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast. When the breakfast was done I stood back and screamed food. They all got up and raced to the kitchen. Once again all pushing each other lol. I made their plates then made mine. The room was completely silent until the guys started eating and it was full of "dayum" or "mmmm" or "I miss your cooking" lol. After we got done the guys went into the game room and I went to the kitchen to clean up. As I was washing dishes I heard footsteps so I turned around and seen Isaiah coming towards me.  

Me: Hey Isaiahhh

Isaiah: Hey Sis

Me: Soo wssup what you gone be doing today?

Isaiah: Nothing probably chill with Khaliya. Aye can I tell you something?

Me: Sure wssup

Isaiah: Kayla I love you

Me: I love you too

Isaiah: No Kay I mean I actually love you as in I want to be with you. I have these feelings for you that I can't control. I've been hiding them for all this time. I would've come out with them but Ski loves you. Ski is my nigga you know and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him at all. Bu-

I juss cut him off with a kiss because I didn't want to hear any more. I understood that he had feelings for me but Imma have to take sum time to think about all this. As we were kissing Ski walked in and snatched me up.

Me: SKI What are you doing?

Ski: Nigga wtf are you doing kissing WiFi?

Isaiah: It was me I told her how I really feel about her

Me: But it was me who kissed him

Ski: So you have feelings for my girl?

Me: I'm not yo girl Ski

Isaiah: Yes vro I do I'm not even gone lie. I've been having feelings for her. Since the day I met her. I'm sorry Vro

Ski: Mane you can have her... I'm all good

Me: Ski

Ski: What? What do yo ass want?

Me: Why you actin like this? Yo ass don't want me. You cheated on me twice. So obviously yo ass don't want me. Why can't I be with someone that really wants me? I know that's going to actually treat me right...Huh?

                                                                       Ski POV

Damn, she was right. I did cheat on her twice. I still want her but also I want other girls. I guess relationships aren't my thing. I already know that Isaiah was going to be good to her. But he wasn't going to get her FUCK THAT. Watch Imma get her to fall for me again and when I do imma be loyal. After she got done talking I just walked away and went back upstairs and called one of my hoes...Juss to make her jealous and want me back.

                                                                     Kayla POV

After Ski wen upstairs Isaiah got a call from Khaliya and went outside. I juss went upstairs to my room. I changed into an outfit than went on Instagram live. I was answering Questions and then I seen Aaliyah request to go live with me so I had accepted it.