Margarita Schyler Tribute (Actual Chapter)

HAPPY B'DAY PEGS! Also, I know Laf's birthday was the 6th September, and I was gonna post, but then, just as I was about to publish it, my dad took the kindle off me. Yea. 19th September. Remember that. hAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY!

Third person POV

"Guys, guys, guys, GuYs, GUYS!" Peggy squarked, running into the boys dorm, where Herc and Laf were also hanging out. "Guess what day it is!"

No one looked up from their phones, except John. He knew what today, was, but pretended he didn't.

"Ummmm, Wednesday? 19th September? 2018?" Alex said unhelpfully. He was the only one oblivious.

Let's just say, Laf's surprise birthday party had been ruined a few weeks back because of Alex. Alex can't keep a secret.

So today, after classes were all over, they were going to the local ice rink, and were going to go skating. (Important! This is based on something that happened to me a few years ago, but more on that later) All of them had only been skating a few times before, but this should be fun anyway. Just John, Peggy, Alex, Laf, Herc, Angie, and Eliza were going, pretty private.

"Oh, um, no- well yes, but-" Peggy looked slightly hurt as she messed and mumbled her words. Eventually, she got out, " -Well, it's my birthday... "

Alex looked shocked, then ran over to the youngest Schyler and begged for forgiveness (wait, Peggy's not Eli--).

John snuck off to his room, then came back with a big bag for the birthday girl. (*dabs violently in the corner*)

Peggy's eyes lit up when he arrived back, and ran over and gave him a big hug.

"I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T FORGET!!" She squealed and took the bag from John, pulling out a massive sweater.

"Cute, but, why?" Peggy looked confused, then stared with wide eyed at John. "No.."

"Yup! Put it on, and we'll go out as soon as your sisters say they're ready. Oh, and Alex, 1) sorry for not telling you, but it's for the best, and 2) go out on something warmer, we're going ice skating!" John said happily.

Alex froze, and tugged at John's sleeve, until he bent down (no you pervs) and whispered in his ear. "I've never been ice skating before."

John just smiled and nodded.

"Its ok, you can use a training penguin they provide." Alex nodded and scurried off to his room, pulling on a dusty gold coloured hoodie Herc had made him that had a black star in it.

"Ok, everyone ready?"

~Time skip, oh shit~

"Ok, so you just skate along with it, and it helps so when you fall, you don't 'fall' fall." John said to Alex as he gave him a penguin.

Peggy was the first on the ice, although the grabbed onto the bar as soon as she did to stop her from slipping onto her butt already. Laf second, Herc third, Angie fifth, John sixth, although he waited for Alex, Eliza seventh, and finally, Alex with his penguin. (I'm proof reading and leaving that in cos. Yea I want to)

After going around the side a few times, Eliza being the only one not clinging onto the bar, she'd done this before (have you seen that ice skater who danced to Burn, I saw it on YouTube, it was legit) Peggy felt brave enough to go around the rink's outer ice path.

Anyone who doesn't know about these, like there's the main ice rink, but also a path that goes around the ice rink and other activities with some sharp turns, some long straight paths, so zig zagging bits. Yea, this is where the fun starts.