(1)

The art of conformity is for one to follow another, like an artificial domino effect which only human nature can efficiently explain. If one doesn't conform, they have found true independence and do not follow the crowd.

But that is easier said then done.

"Oi Jimin! Get your ass here!" A short blue haired boy shouts, chasing after his antagonising roommate. Well, after his phone which is in his friends, Jimin, hand. "I'm gonna kill you I swear to God!"

Jimin only looks back at his frustrated friend and pokes his tongue out, jumping over wires leading to computers, connecting to lamp shades, minding the coffee table in front of a cozy sofa facing the television and of course not wanting to get caught by his friend. "Haha! Try and catch it Yoongi, you'll never get it." He sniggers while unlocking his phone, which Yoongi had stupidly shared the passcode to. "3333. Ha!"

The lockscreen of Park na-Rae disappears, leading to the tidy home screen. "Jimin! Give it back!" Jimin finds himself on the opposite side of the couch to Yoongi, who constantly keeps shifting to the left, then the right. But Jimin only replicates his movements.

"So many emails, man stop signing up to shit." Jimin laughs. He taps on messages and finds what he was looking for.

"I only wanna find out if what I saw was true." Jimin taps on the iMessage icon and scrolls through a few contacts before pressing the one he's looking for. "Oh my god."

"Oh leave it Jimin!" Yoongi pants, resting his hand against the couch.

"You really like her, don't you?" Jimin sniggers, scrolling through the phone. "I thought you never met her?"

Yoongi collapses onto the couch. "I haven't. She's just an online friend, we've never actually met."

"I hope to meet you one day, you seem like an amazing person and the greatest that I know." Jimin imitates Yoongi's voice, a little higher pitch then his voice actually is.

"Shut up dickhead!" He lunges over and swipes the phone out of his hand. "Why do you care anyway?"

Jimin sighs and rolls his head around, approaching an arm chair. "Because you're my room mate duh? We tell each other everything." He rests his head against his fist, "Besides, if you ever were to meet her, I doubt nothing would happen. It would probably just be awkward."

Yoongi responds by throwing a pillow at Jimin, which smacks his face. "Ow!" He lunges back and hugs the pillow.

"You deserved that."

The sound of the microwave beeps, alarming Jimin of his piping hot Ramen, bringing joy to his face.

"Have you heard?" Yoongi shouts.

Jimin presses the microwave button and takes out his piping hot meal, resting it against the kitchen counter. "What? You're crushing on possible catfishers? Yeh I already knew that." He grabs a pair of chopsticks and heads back into the living room.

"No." Yoongi growls. "Our landlord is increasing our rent."

Jimin sits back on the armchair and stirs his ramen. Mixing some sauce in with the ramen. The steam floating up from the delicious soup, marinating the ramen, floating up towards the ceiling. Fogging up Jimins glasses. "That's all we need, we can barely afford it as it is..." Jimin eats a mouthful of ramen, slurping it into his mouth.

"Yeh and the landlord has been constantly reminding us of the overdue rent. You remember what he said? 'One more late rent and I'll kick you out'" Yoongi widens his eyes.

"I don't like that guy. He always smells of chicken feet. And not the good kind." Jimin growls, attempting to wipe the condensation from his glasses. "And he's not nice either, Mrs. Yung told me what he did last time. Trying to get rid of her cats - It's a pet friendly apartment."

"Can we get a cat?" Yoongi murmurs.

"No I don't like them." Jimin replies with a mouthful.

Yoongi turns off his phone and throws it to the side of the sofa, landing on a cushion. "I'll start searching for a job. I suppose. I mean you already have one. Well kinda have one..."

"Hey! Handing out flyers pays me ₩150,000. My parents must have stopped contributing. 'You're mature now Jimin mimimimi'" he pouts, imitating his parents with his hand.

"They must really like you there for paying you that much to hand out flyers." Yoongi stands and grabs his phone. "I'm going to bed, school tomorrow."

"Can I copy your homework?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi just stares at him, his hands in his pockets.

"Please..." he begs. "I'll do Aegyo..." Jimin expands his eyes, trying to get the smallest amount of sympathy.

Yoongi recalls Jimin doing Ayego last time. And continues walking.

"Bitch!"

"Goodnight Jimin!"

...

Hey guys! It's me, I hope I'll actually continue with this book. It's hard to do so without inspiration and motivation lmao. Should I continue? I know this chapter is more of an introductory chapter. I'll get more into the story soon.