(2)

Footsteps and general chit chat run through the blue haired boys ears, his head resting against his desk as other go out for lunch. A hard half day gone tiring his brain and stretching its capacity to unknown limits. The only noise he makes is a fatigued sigh, escaping his pouted lips.

"Hey!" Jimin shouts, flicking his head. "Yoongi get up, I wanna get food."

He lets out yet another sigh.

"Aish... stop it." Yoongi pushes Jimins hands away. "I prepared you some food, eat that."

Jimin crouches down in front of Yoongi, catching his eyes, slightly open. "About that... I kiiinda already ate it at break."

Yoongi exhales and lifts his head up. "You do know the whole reason for us doing box lunches was so we can save money and not spend it on cafeteria food..." he rolls his eyes.

"Yeh but I'm hungry like all the time. Please Hyung, buy me food." Jimin pleads.

"No. And don't call me Hyung so you can get what you want. Aish..." Yoongi puts his head back on the desk. Blocking out Jimins whining.

——

"Ya! Jimin keep up!" Yoongi shouts, his hands in his pockets heading to the bus stop. "We'll miss our bus if you stay behind like that."

Yoongi notices Jimin laughing and joking amongst his other friends behind. He rolls his eyes and puts in his earphones. Married to the Music starts playing.

Jimin eventually catches up and has a flyer in his hand, waving it in Yoongi's face. "Oi dummy. Look what I found."

Yoongi takes out an earphone and sits down at the bus stop. "What?" He rests his hands inside his hoodie pockets, pulling the hood over his head. "If it's one of those parties they kept going on about I'm not interested. You know I don't like parties."

"No. It's part time work." Jimin smirks, skimming over the flyer. "Look." Jimin passes the flyer to Yoongi, who takes it.

UNEMPLOYED CANDIDATES NEEDED
WE NEED YOU TO TAKE PART IN A PRIVATE EXPERIMENT FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENTIFIC AND PSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH INTO BASIC CONFORMITY.
YOU WILL BE PAID FOR EVERY (FULL) DAY YOU COMMIT TO.
EMAIL: PD@GMAIL.COM
WE HOPE YOU'LL CONTACT US SO WE CAN GIVE YOU AN OFFER.
THERE ARE VERY LIMITED SPACES.

"This looks interesting doesn't it Yoongs?" Jimin smiles. "We should contact them." He points at the email.

"I don't know. It seems sketchy." Yoongi answers, a frown glued to his face.

"No! It's a private experiment, I've heard about this online. Apparently they pay loads, and you barely have to do anything. Imagine we can pay Mr. Grumpy Landlord and buy whatever we want!" Jimin argues. "Besides, have you got any better ideas?"

The bus suddenly appears in sight, making Yoongi stand up, Jimin follows. "I think we should put some thought into it. I mean, it doesn't say what sort of experiment it is, where it is, when it is."

"That's why they left the email, we can message them and ask." Jimin smiles, hopping onto the bus ahead of Yoongi. "I'm gonna email them."

"Whatever."

——

"To whom it may concern..." Jimin says, sitting on the sofa, his legs more or less taking it all up. His bangs in a hair tie, Black framed glasses on the bridge of his nose. A large blue and white striped shirt overhanging a pair of baggy night-trousers. His fingers typing at a laptop keyboard. Meanwhile, Yoongi sits at the dining room table, finishing his calculus homework. "Both myself and my roommate saw your flyer and are interested in your offer-"

"-Wait, I never agreed to it." Yoongi drops his pencil.

"We'd like to know some more information before we confirm our acceptance. Many thanks, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi."

Yoongi stands up and heads over to him. "Don't you sen-"

The sound of the enter key echoes through Yoongi's ears. "The fuck dude?! How do you know if these people are genuine!?"

"Shshshshsh I trust them you dingus."

Yoongi just sits back down and rolls his eyes into the back of his head.

*ping*

< New message >

Dear, unemployed candidate.

This is an automated message.

Thank you for your inquiry, our team work around the clock to answer your questions and supply you with a sufficient answer. On behalf of PD.Corp I can tell you there's going to be a meeting with all applicants (after the applicants have been condensed to a few hundred). If you reach this stage you'll find out more information. For now please use this online link attached to fill in basic information regarding health, occupation etc. It will all be kept confidential, we don't distribute this information to third parties without your consent. We hope to see you soon,

(Sent to 4,789 others)

"OVER FOUR THOUSAND!" Jimin shouts, pulling his legs in. "Holy-"

"We won't get it anyway see?"

Jimin begins to fill out the the consent form, typing away. "What blood type are you?"

"What?"

"They want to know what blood type you are."

"I don't want to do it Jimin!"

"I'll just put sweet blood."

"That's not a blood type dumbass."

"Because your blood is full of sugar"

——Hey guys, sorry for being inactive again, I'll try and pick the story up again

——
Hey guys, sorry for being inactive again, I'll try and pick the story up again. <3