Chapter 1

Story begin here ~

It was the last month of senior year , Laney and I rushed down the hall to reach in time for our first class. I hadn't gotten any sleep at all , I was literally running on two hours of sleep .

There he was , with his perfect hair and beautiful  green eyes , sitting on the left corner of the class sucking his girlfriend's lips while jamming her roughly against the tiled wall. Everything they did was too salacious.

I watched them in disgust, I couldn't stand seeing the both of them together "Ok that's enough." Mrs.Solano squealed

"Finally" Laney whispered into my right ear .

"Good morning class , please take out your  math books and start writing the following equations that are on the projector, Lynn can I have a word with you ?"

" Sure , Good morning Miss ."

"Lynn I really would like to ask you a big favour ."

"Go on ."

"Noah Pete's mother is very astonished by  his recent grades and is really worried that it'll prevent him from getting accepted into his future job , she asked me to ask  you  to put him onto a tutor , he really needs your help , if he doesn't make a specific mark he's not going to be able to get in ."

"Which days exactly?"

"Monday to Saturday, money is included $50.00 a day ."

" I'll think about it, I'm a really busy woman."

" Reading books and watching Netflix doesn't count as being busy ."

I walked back into the class , there they were again this time it was a little bit more aggressive.

" MacKenzie and Noah , not during my class please ."

After class Laney and I sat at the lunch table , and discussed  the situation .

"Lynn you should really tutor Noah, he's actually smart I asked him for an answer for a Chemistry quiz and I got it right, when Mackenzie transferred, he got really distracted."

If I get this job I kind of could help dad with keeping the farm and taking care of my brother.

"Yup , so yes is your final answer it wouldn't be hard to teach a senior in college."

Like /comment/share and don't forget to vote guys 😘