chapter 19

"Are you joking ?"

"No , I'm not ."

"I-i-i-i -i"

"Are you ok Lynn , is that a yes or a no ."

"Ye."

"I don't think you heard the question , I'll repeat it again Lynn Lenora Lizze Leanna Lezama would you like to have the honor of being my prom date ."

"I would love to go to prom with you Noah , I'm actually in shock right now , that's why I'm shaking like crazy."

"Okay , can you take your little Love fest somewhere else , there are other people waiting to go on the ferris wheel!"

"We're having a moment ."

"I'm sorry , you just can't sit on the ferris wheel and talk , it's a business."

"Okay , damn it ."

"Let's go Lynn ."

"We could sit in the park if you like ."

"Yeah it's not a problem."

I was picturing everything like a movie , but my life wasn't going to be like that for long , Noah will have to eventually leave for his job as a marine biologist , and I would have to be working my ass of as an author. He was right it was about time I man up and do something fun.

"Noah I'm so happy to have a friend like you ."

"Lynn I've known you for some weeks now and you're such an amazing person , for the little time that I've been around you , I fell in love."

"Noah , I like you a lot but I don't think we could be a couple if that's what you're insinuating , you're going far away to do your marine biology course and I'll be moving back with my dad to pursue my dream as an author."

"Can we not talk about the future , we don't even know if we're going to live to see tomorrow ."

"Noah , you have everything you want and need I'm not even sure if I'm going to pursue my dream as an author ."

"Lynn we talked about this already , I'm always here for you , anything you need and it's not that easy do you really think I want to become a marine biologist , I wanted to do my own dream not my mum's ."

We both sighed as we sat on the park benches and looked at the families with their children in the playground.

Noah's pov

I love her , I've never really felt this way for anyone before . She deserves me and I deserve a great girl like her .

Share/comment and don't forget to vote lovies 😘❤