Chapter 1

Have I ever told you how much I love how Sasuke looks in his curse mark level 2 form? I hate that he had to get it from Orochimaru, but Kishimoto definitely nailed his look though. So badass~

I lay in my bed, tears forming in my eyes and then quickly rolling down my cheeks as silent sobs escaped my lips. I couldn't feel safe anymore. I had no one there for me. Nobody dared to approach me, fearing that their Kajinari would leave them as well if they got too close. Not even my own parents love me! Worst of all, I've been through so much and my Kajinari hasn't even batted an eye.

I heard a tap on the window. Of course, there was one light in my life, who's name was Kiba. He had approached me before he realized I didn't have a Kajinari by the age of twelve, but the next day his Kajinari, Akamaru, was still following him around. Expecting it to be Kiba, I went over to the window and unlocked it. Though, I didn't find Kiba on the ground with a rock, I found a creature perched on my windowsill.

The creature had huge grey wings behind it, and they looked like hands. It's hair was some shade of blue and went down to his waist, while also spreading out in jagged points. It's skin was dark grey, it's eyes blood red with black surrounding it. Across it's nose was a black cross, and the creature smirked, revealing fangs, and I was now noticing how his lips were painted black.

It was wearing a short sleeved blue shirt with a large collar and white shorts. It's shoes looked like normal ninja sandals, with bandages running all the way up it's calves. It dressed like a child, though I had a feeling it was just as old as me.

"Are you going to let me in or not, dobe?" When the creature spoke, it's voice was dark and hoarse. I moved to the side, letting the creature crawl in and stretch it's wings before they retracted into its back. It's hair shortened and darkened into a deeper blue, its skin lightened up, and its eyes turned onyx and white instead of red and black.

It turned to look at me, but I was speechless. This meant that this was a Kajinari, but a Kajinari wouldn't show up at my specific window unless they were my Kajinari. But that's impossible, it should've been here when I was first punched!

"My name is Sasuke. You're Naruto, correct?" He introduced. I slowly nodded, unconsciously trying to step into the corner.

"It's great to meet you. I'm your Kajinari." I felt I should be mad at him. I should be enraged; infuriated. Angry that he had left me here, ignored me when I was being hurt but I couldn't muster the strength. I guess I was just so happy I had finally gotten something I've been wanting since I was five.

Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face and I was slowly limping towards Sasuke, my Kajinari, the one thing I wanted for every Christmas, every birthday. I embraced the creature in my arms, holding him close as I cried into his soft raven hair.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing is wrong. I've wanted a Kajinari since I was five. It's all I've wanted. I wouldn't have cared if it was a rat or something because it'd be my Kajinari."

"You seem tired. You should lay down and rest." The Kajinari said, breaking the hug and gesturing towards the mattress on the floor. Upon laying on it, Sasuke laid next to me.

"Why do you look so young?"

"I prefer this look. Reminds me of the good old days."

"That's pretty understandable. I don't think there ever was a good day for me."

"Well then I guess now that I'm here, we'll be helping each other, won't we?"

"I guess so."

I felt Sasuke transform, and when I looked down again, a black cat was curled up next to me. I knew that normal Kajinari's didn't transform. At most, they might be able to increase or decrease their size, but even that was a rare occurrence. Now, I'm laying next to my Kajinari and I've seen him as some demon creature, a 12 year old, and a cat. I feel like this wasn't something normal for a Kajinari to do. So, knowing that fact, I wonder what the hell happened to Sasuke for him to end up like this.