Chapter 1

Y/n p.o.v

I went back in our room I didn't want to tell them what happened, so I kept it a secret, I just can't stop thinking about it, I think I was so mean to him.. "y/n are you okay??" Jia asked while fixing my hair.. "yeah, maybe, I actually don't know" I said with kinda sad face, trying to smile.. "y/n I know you, you have a problem, so come on tell me what's the problem" she said while putting my hair in the right place.. " What will you do if a person who really needs your help, asked you a favor to help him, if you say no he will be in danger, but you don't want to do his favor??" I asked her while moving my hands.. "for me I will help him because, if I didn't then I just wasted my chance helping other people....... Wait is this about you ex boyfriend, Jinwoo?? If it's him say no" Jia said while putting on setting spray on my hair.. "no it's not about him, but thank you for your suggestion" I said while facing her from my back... "Glad I can help you" Jia said while hugging me tightly.. "who said you can group hug without me!??" Daeun said with a fake upset face.. And went to hug us same as Hayoon, Seoyoon and Jiyoo... "Forever" Jia said "GOLDEN ROSES!!" We all said while laughing..

Woozi's p.o.v

I didn't expect she would say no, I felt bad so I went to the party room to chill up and I saw other people from other kpop groups, but I still haven't seen any members from Seventeen or Golden Rose so I just sat by and wait for them.. "Did you guys fight??" Dino said while getting a juice, "Were you spying on us" I told him with a serious face, "Yes, but don't worry I didn't tell them.... But why did you guys fight??" Dino said and drank his juice.. "we didn't fight it was a misunderstanding" I said and leave him there...

*time skip*

All the seventeen members came to the party room, and when y/n came to the room with the other members of her group they all look at her, the good thing is y/n didn't notice them, we are 13 and I think we are the most noisy group in this party, I feel guilty to what I ask to y/n, so I went to her to talk.. "I am sorry y/n for asking you to be my fake girlfriend" I said with a sad smile.. "it's okay actually I...." she said cut off by Jeonghan "Oh Woozi is having privacy with his girlfriend, y/n" Jeonghan said with a big smile "I have to tell you guys something.." I said calling all the Seventeen members... " I have to tell you something guys.." I said while looking down.... "Me and y/n are actually...." I was suppose to say that y/n is not actually my girlfriend, but y/n cut off my words.. "together since last month" y/n said, I was shocked and looked at her confusingly and she winked her eye.. "Awww that is so sweet, but why didn't you guys told us??" Mingyu said smiling.. "it is because we wanted to suprise you guys, but I think Woozi already told you.." y/n told Mingyu, I was happy so i stick with it.. " anyways, I will just get a drink, bye" y/n said and left...

Y/n p.o.v

I went to the table full of drinks, when I was getting a drink a guy looked at me, well I did not look at him back cause.. Duh it will be weird, until the guy talked to me...

"Y/n, is that you?" when I looked at the guy, I noticed he was Jinwoo.. "What are you doing here?" I said with a frowning face, he hugged me tight, but I did not hug him back "I miss you so much, and I am sorry for what have I done to you, Please forgive me.." Jinwoo said while holding my hands.. "miss me?? look you had an affair why would you think that I would forgive you?" I said while removing his hand from mine.. "You still have not move on from what did I do to you?? Come on forget about that, I know you still love me" Jinwoo said.. "No, becoming your girlfriend was the worst thing I have ever done in my life" I said and walked out.. I just sat on the chair.. "Hey, are you okay?"Hayoon said while sitting beside me.. "Yeah, it's just that I saw Jinwoo.." I said with a mad and sad face expression.. "WHAT!!!" She said loudly, letting most of the people hear her.. "Shush.. Be quiet, they might hear you, especially the Seventeen..." I said quietly so that no one would hear me.. "Huh, why would Seventeen care? our group is not even close to their group" Hayoon said while raising her eyebrows..

"It is because Woozi is my fake boyfriend, please do not tell anyone about it, or else I will be so doomed" I said telling her softly.. "Does the other seventeen members knows? and are you gonna tell it to our group members?" Hayoon asked with soft voice.. "The Seventeen members does not know about it, and I will tell our group mates about it, don't worry.." I said, it calmed her down a little bit... "But y/n I have to admit, you are in  a big trouble..." Hayoon said.. "Yeah, I am just doing this to protect the person" I said while changing my sit position.. "Oh, I am not telling you to change your mind but, be careful your fake feelings for Woozi might be real.." Hayoon said, she went up and talk to her other friends..

Woozi went beside me, and asked... " What made you say yes??"
He said while giving me a drink.."Nothing I just wanted to help you, I didn't want you to be in trouble, so yeah" I said then drank my drink.. "Thanks though, but if you do not want to do this anymore it's okay, just tell me, I will just tell them it's a prank.." Woozi said.. "No it's okay I insist" I said with a smile.. "I will just go to my group, bye, and thanks for the drink" I said..

Woozi's p.o.v

When y/n went to her group I also went to mine, but my mind can't stop wondering why was she talking to Jinjin, do they know each other? I asked myself, I was suppose to ask her about that, but I was too shy, because it is none of my business, I went to the men's bathroom to fix my suit and my hair... Until I saw Jinjin.. "What is your relationship with y/n??" Jinjin said, I was trying my best not to say any word but, I was just so mad at him.. "She is my girlfriend, why what is your problem" I said still looking at the mirror.. "You know, if I were you I will stay away from y/n because someone deserves her more than you" Jinjin said while looking at me through the mirror, I couldn't help it so I answered him back.. "hah, who you, hahaha I don't think so, if she would choose you, that is a sign that you did something to her" I said then walked out laughing..

*time skipped*

The party was over, we were already in our room.. "Hey Woozi I saw you getting jealous when you saw Jinjin and y/n together" Wonwoo said smiling, they started laughing "Really?" Vernon said while laughing."No I am not jealous, and why would I be, y/n is my girlfriend" I said while smiling, but inside I admit, I am jealous...

Y/n p.o.v

I was finding the right timing to tell them about me and Woozi's secret.. "Aren't you gonna tell them, about, you know?" Hayoon asked me while whispering, "Yeah, I will tell them now" I said while standing from the floor.. "Guys can I tell you something??" I asked them, they all looked at me... "Yeah! sure what is it??" Jia asked curiously... "okay but please Don freak out okay??" I said they started staring at each other.. "I can't promise not to freak out but, I will try.." and Seoyoon said while hugging a pillow... "okay me and Woozi have a fake relationship together, it's because if we didn't do this Woozi will be in danger, and I don't want anyone to be in danger, that's why I helped him" I said while being prepared of how are they gonna react, they just look at each other, and then looked at me and smiled... "it's okay, we understand you" Jiyoo said.. "yeah it is also my fault though I told you to help.." Jia said smiling...

(a/n: sorry for late update and thx for reading this)