1. I Ain't No Fortunate One [edited]

"9, you gotta hold your shoulder up! If you don't that guy is gonna run right through you!" Jensen Ackles slammed the clipboard into the ground as he shouted at the high student that was standing in the middle of the field with the other players peeking through their helmets at him. "Get your shoulder up and take it through him. Stop being scared or they will take advantage of that!"

The kid wearing number 9 shook his head as he turned and gripped the stick in his hands. He waved his hand as the ball was tossed back over to him to allow him to retry that same routine.

"Poor kid can't even make a goal without you freaking out."

Jensen looked over his sunglasses as his oldest friend, Jared Padalecki, walked over to him sipping on a coffee. "You know it's like 103 out here, right?"

"Coffee keeps me calm and cool."

"Whatever, but I gotta stay on him. I can't let this slip again. I can't let him slip again."

Jared took another sip of his drink, "Stop pushing so hard."

"Really, you wanna give me parenting advice right now?"

"Pump the fucking breaks Jensen. I'm here to help; I don't want your problems as much as I don't want my own."

Jensen bit down on his bottom lip, "How are you even sleeping at night?"

"Sleep, I don't know what that is."

Jensen nodded his head as the players ran back and forth on the field when number 17 was slammed to the ground again.

"He kinda sucks." Jared said back to Jensen.

"Yea, he kinda does." Jensen muttered back to his friend. "Alright, guys that is enough for the weekend. I will see y'all back here Monday after school. We got some more drills to run."

The players removed their helmets as number 9 pulled his from his head revealing the sharp jaw and bright blue eyes that lit up his face.

Every part that wasn't Jensen belonged to Victoria.

Finnegan walked across the field with his head held high as he walked past Jared and Jensen.

"That kid looks like her." Jared mumbled out as Finn reached down for his water bottle. Jared narrowed his eyes when he saw the black markings on his arm. "He has ink?"

"Don't get me started on that." Jensen rubbed his forehead as top lip curled up.

Jared smiled back at his friend, "I see that the teenage years are going great for you."

"Fuck you." Jensen snorted out as he went over to the bench to gather up his things.

Jared turned on his heel with a laugh, "Are we gonna talk about why you are so uptight all of the sudden?"

Jensen tossed the bag over his shoulder, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"12 years man, 12 years."

"Not here. Never here." Jensen put his hand up to stop Jared. "We can grab a drink and get away from the ears around us."

Jared narrowed his eyes at Jensen. "Are you scared?"