Part:1

Michella:

"Get up" said a voice

I groan internally.

"You bitch! I said GET UP!"

Suddenly I was up. Never infuriate him

He smirked and hit me. Laughing he did it again.

This is my mornings. Ever since she left him. Giving him me. Why my mother wanted to give him me was beyond me.

He finally stopped seeing as I wasn't going to make any noise.

Just as I thought he was done I start getting up, but he turns around and slaps me then punches my stomach.

I cry out in pain. What's the point though? He made sure my walls were sound proof so no one would be able to hear me when he used me as a punching bag. Or when I cry myself to sleep.

He walked out, or should I say, dragged his drunk ass out.

I went to my closet. New clothes hung up.

I know what you're thinking, how could a girl like me get new clothes?

Well I paid for them with the money I made at a bakery down the street.

You see before Makenna(my mother) left Liam(my father) I was spoiled. The oldest of two. Goody goody. Then I turned 14 and I came home from school to see my father drunk on the couch.

There was a piece of paper that my mother had written. It basically said she and my brother, Alexander, were leaving.

Liam woke up to my crying. He beat me and hasn't stopped since that day. His own personal enjoyment was my pain.

I grabbed my mint green skater skirt and my white chucks. Then, I went to my dresser and plugged my iPhone into my doc on my dresser.

Stacey's mom came on

I grabbed a white crop tank top from my dresser. It said 'Princess' on it. I looked down at my wrists. Shit, I forgot about them.

I I ran to my closet and grabbed my knitted cardigan and threw it on.

Grabbing my backpack from my desk, I went to the window. Why the window? Well, if I go downstairs I'm most likely to meet one of the slut bags my dad brings home every night.

Running to the bus stop I texted my best friend, Alana. She doesn't even know about my dad.

I stopped letting her come over because he would beat me afterwards. She thinks everything is fine.

To: Alana

Hey are you working later?

I sent the text and waited for the bus.

When it came I went to my spot in the front.

"Hello, Ella. How is home?" My bus driver asked

"No better than any other day Marcie" I said sadly

She's the only one who knows. She saw it happen once. Granted she lives a few doors down from where my house was.

She gave me a sad look and kept going.

My phone buzzed

From: Alana

Yea but you wanna come over after school?

I replied with a no. I knew he would give me an even longer beating if I went.

When the bus pulled up into the school parking lot I was first to get off.