12

Raegan's POV:

Day 68

"Calmare mom, I'm close." I spoke into the phone. KJ laughed quietly as he drove in the direction I had ordered him to. "Okay. Okay." she muttered. "I'll see you soon mom." and with that I hung up.

"Should I be afraid of her?" he asked. "No, you have Gina to worry about, even then, she's obsessed with Riverdale, she'll let you loose." I shrugged. He chuckled and gripped my left hand, with his right as his left remained on the steering wheel.

I smiled lightly and turned my head to the  window, taking in the scenery of Ohio. I rested my head against the window, softly shutting my eyes, allowing Ariana Grande's voice to put me to sleep.

-

"Gina! I'm home!" I exclaimed. Moments later I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs and was greeted by sister. "Raegan!" she shrieked. She catapulted towards me and embraced me. I heard KJ stifle a laugh.

"You must be Gina. Rae has told me about you." KJ smiled at her. "All good things I hope." she said as she pulled him into a small hug.

"Of course." he chuckled.

-

"-and then she fell of the back!" mama laughed as KJ tried to contain his laughter, failing miserably. I pouted as he exposed my childhood stories, this being about the time I climbed onto Logan's buggy without him realizing, then he pressed the gas and I flew off the back.

"It's not funny!" I whined. "You're stealing my boyfriend now too!" I complained. "Awe no babe, you know I love you." he gently poked my side. "You better." I scoffed trying to hide a smile.

I could feel Gina and Mama looking at us but I didn't care. This moment was perfect. I'm cuddled up to my boyfriend's side on the sofa in fluffy pajamas and drinking my tea, while my mom and sister relentlessly attempt to expose me on the sofa in front of us while the sound of the tv is drowned out by our voices. 

Until my phone pinged. 

'Shane Dawson has uploaded a new video. "The Mind Of Jake Paul."'