Fire burning within

Okay y'all if you want to have maximum transformers feels listen to "Sacrifice" by Steve Jablonsky. It is by far the saddest song for Transformers I've ever heard. I know it's like 5 mins long but trust me it's worth it! I cry every time I hear it, so there you go! :)
——————————————————————

All those hours spent alone with his own thoughts really helped Optimus cope. Though his pride was shattered and his hope was destroyed, he refused to give up fighting.

Megatron constantly tore him down every day, but he kept rebuilding every night. Eventually, he built a strong enough foundation to support himself. He could finally fight back.

"Why did you even choose the Autobots? You knew they were doomed from the start. Why, of all Cybertronians, did they pick you to be their leader?" Megatron thought out loud, pacing before Optimus.

Optimus ignored him, trying to get that flame inside of him to break free. It wasn't ready yet, it didn't have enough fuel to sustain itself. He would have to wait just a little longer.

Megatron paused, turning on his heel to face Optimus. "Why do you think they had hope in you? Look at you now, you're nothing to them. You failed them and their cause." He growled, his words harsh and cruel.

Although Megatron's words stung him, he pushed forward. He opened his bright blue optics and stared right into Megatron's fiery red optics. "You're wrong..."

"Am I? Hah! Look around you, Prime! Can't you see that you've lost? Your petty Autobots have lost faith in you! They aren't coming to save you!"

"No... No! You're wrong!" Optimus growled, shaking his head. That flame was beginning to burn within his spark, just waiting to burst free.

"I've won, Optimus! Just face the facts and surrender! There's no use in fighting!" Megatron sneered, leaning in close to Optimus's head. "Your team will fail just like you. You will be the bane of their existence for centuries!"

"NO!" Optimus shouted, using all of his strength to break free from his restraints. A light blue fire surrounded his body, bathing him with its flame.

Megatron stumbled backwards, shocked by what he saw. "W-What?! How is this possible?"

"You call me a petty Prime, Megatronus. Your terror ends here." It wasn't Optimus speaking anymore. It was the voice of Primus speaking through him. The Matrix of Leadership had chosen him for a reason. He was worthy of wielding the power of the Primes.

"No! You can't stop me!" Megatron snarled, charging at Optimus.

Optimus felt reborn and renewed. His wounds had vanished and his pride was restored. He pulled his arm back and punched Megatron in the jaw, sending him flying into a wall.

Megatron growled, pushing himself up. He tried to attack again, but the sheer power of Primus weakened him and sent him skidding backwards.

Optimus walked over to him, placing a pede on his chest. As Megatron struggled, he thought about the real reason he was chosen as Prime.

To bring peace to the galaxy.

"Go ahead, Optimus! End it all, right here right now.." Megatron coughed, gripping Optimus's pede.

Optimus looked away, the blue flame slowly fading from his frame. The room was dark again, only the soft glow of his optics providing light. "No... Destruction is not the way to peace..." he lifted his pede from Megatron's chest and stepped away.

"That's where you're wrong! Destruction is the only way to bring order! Peace through tyranny!" Megatron snarled, getting up and lunging towards Optimus. Suddenly, his arm was snatched and he was thrown backwards by some unknown force.

Optimus turned to his right to see his team standing in the entrance of the room. His optics widened and he smiled.

"Glad to see you again, Optimus!" Bulkhead chuckled, brushing his hands together after throwing Megatron.

"We were so worried about you..." Arcee mumbled, glancing away.

"Do not worry, Arcee. I have finally found myself in the darkness of my soul. Fear is no longer needed." Optimus replied, patting her on the shoulder.

::We missed you, Optimus!:: Bumblebee buzzed, hugging Optimus close.

They all gathered around Optimus and hugged him simultaneously, bright smiles on their faces.

Optimus looked down at them and smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around them all. He knew that he was needed in this world.

He knew that he was important. He was more than just an empty shell.

He was a Prime. 

The end!

I hope you liked it!