Chapter 13- Enad's Power

Third POV.

The needle didn't pierce Jeff as expected, as she raised it over her head she was tackled down by the smaller human and currently trying to twist the needle out of her grasp, causing both of them to play a game of tug-of-war. Jeff quickly got up and ran over, putting a hand on the needle and using all his strength to pull it away from woo-doo. The killer grinned as the needle had not only been taken from her but one of her hands ripped off with it. She screamed in outrage and her hand pulled back to connect to her arm by a few strings.

Jeffrey smirked in triumph but that quickly vanished when the needle glowed and started pulling him to her again. He dug his feet into the ground and Jeff was about to grab him to help, only to get hit back by a soul. The soul went from a shapeless blob to a full sized man and started throwing punches at Jeff, but was quickly stabbed in the chest. The soul didn't seem to care or mind the knife in its chest and grabbed at Jeff's arm, throwing him at a bookshelf and causing the shelf to topple over. Jeffrey's luck was not at best either, although holding onto the needle did help he couldn't find the strength to pull it back. Woo-doo let out a dark chortle and Jeffrey did the only thing he could think of, grabbing one of the books as he was dragged he stabbed it into the point of the needle to cover the sharp end and let go.

Woo-doo looked confused by the action and snarled at Jeffrey, making the attempt to stab Jeffrey with the covered needle. He quickly barrel rolled to the right and grabbed another book, twisting his body ready as the needle came flying to him again. As the needle got close Jeffrey slammed the larger book onto the needle, causing the speared book to fall off, but effectively bending the pointed tip. Woo-doo screamed, causing Jeffrey to cover his ears, and Jeff was too busy trying to kill the spirit to care.

"You horrible, selfish, brat! Acting like a big fucking Hero! You are nothing!" She screamed at Jeffrey, taking the needle into her hand and started using it as a sword to slice at him. He was able to jump or dodge a couple times, but her needle managed to cut into his arms and legs when she was too close. In hope of staying alive he got behind one of the book shelves but screamed as the shelf was pushed onto his form.

"Jeffrey!" Jeff shouted, grabbing the soul's arm and stabbing it in the head, making it wriggle back into a blob. As he fled to Woo-doo and Jeffrey's location he was halted by another spirit that was snarling and snorted in laughter. It was like it mocked him, and it whined at him.

"Once he's gone you'll vanish forever! All set in stone~" In a way woo-doo's voice echoed in the spirit.

Stone..the stone..Jeff thought and glanced at the Enad stone. Once woo-doo finished killing them off she could set time in place with enough souls. Jeffrey struggled under the shelf and as woo-doo got closer he yelled to her. "It doesn't matter if you kill me now! Jeffrey will reset this! The bad guy always loses!"

Woo-doo sneared and looked at Jeff, charging at him with the now hooked needle, swinging at him with vigor. Using his knife he deflected her attacks and growled, his vision going red as he grabbed the needle and threw her to the stairs. She stumbled down the stairs as Jeff came running at her, but every cut he made would sew back together.

Upstairs Jeffrey had to endeavor his own problem, the shelf was crushing his ribs and was causing issues to breathe.His vision was blurred and he knew for damn sure that several bones were broken. Being pinned down by his torso he was sure at least a couple ribs were broken, and by the books that fell on him, at least one of his legs was broken. A thumping caught his attention as he gazed to the flight of stairs leading to the floor above him. His heart was graced with relief when he saw RJ walk down, holding onto Ben's hand.

"Oh my gumdrop! Jeffrey!" RJ gasped and ran over, easily lifting the shelf off him. As Jeffrey tried to stand on all fours he was greeted with a stabbing pain in his back and leg, making him collapse to the floor.