Introduction

"YOU DON'T SHOW UP FOR WORK BECAUSE YOUR GETTING GANGED BANGED?" the pissed girl slammed her hands on the table hard, then stands up glaring fiercely at her little slut

"YOU DON'T SHOW UP FOR WORK BECAUSE YOUR GETTING GANGED BANGED?" the pissed girl slammed her hands on the table hard, then stands up glaring fiercely at her little slut."I-I didn't think I would be late. . ." the girl being screamed at avoids eye contact with her master. She feels her master's eyes piecing deep within the depths of her soul.

"I PROMISE- I won't do this again, I'll even be early when I have to head out to work!-" her master speed walks over to her grabbing her by her hair yanking it back. "You bet your ass that YOU will never be late again, especially when I get finished with you. . ." her master words spat with rage behind her voice. "p-please mast-" the girl still looking for a way to calm her master gets knocked out with something heavy.

Sometime later she awakes- "!!!!!- I can't see any-" the girl tries moving her hands but there wrapped in heavy metal. "no, no- NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN!" the girl shouts her voice echos throughout the room. Being blindfolded and not being able to move freely tears rolled down her face. She jumps upon hearing a heavy door creak open.

The girl curls up against a wall behind her shaking as light clunking footsteps drew closer to her. The door shuts closed behind the person entering, the footsteps stop. The girl in bondage can tell there right near her. "Good evening sleepy head!~" a voice she recognized said to her in a high pitched voice. The girl jerks her head up to the sound of the voice. "You slept for hours- I didn't mean to hit you with that heavy bat. But it was the closest object I could find!"

"T-that's okay, I d-deserved it.-" the girl responded knowing who she was speaking to. "That's a good girl!"- the other responded squatting down low beside her little slut. Brushing her hair out of her face. The other girl smiled lightly at her master's gesture loving every touch from her. "You're going to put on a little show for me. . . .alright" the girl's masters fingers glaze the other girl's thick lips.

The little slut legs quiver overjoyed by her master's soft touch. She nods her head several times "yes" to her master willing to please her. "Marvelous darling~." The heavy door creaks back open two men emerge from the heavy door walking towards the two girls. "Strip. . . ." said the girl called master. The men start removing their clothes and stand there butt-naked once finished.

The girl once by her little slut stands between the two males. "Let the show- BEGIN!" The girl called master heads back towards the heavy door. "See you in the morning, Katie!" The door shuts closed behind her. "No, NOOOO!!!-" Kat gasped knowing her master's left her with two males. "You ready to have some fun, Kat?"

One of the men chuckles starts licking her neck. "Hah Hah." Kat couldn't resist moaning. "Looks like we have a little slut here~," the other says stripping her from her clothing then rub her boobs. "PLEASE NO!!- nnugg~"(master you might have left me, but one day I will make you mine. . . .all mine!) She thought.