Chapter 3 part 3

P.o.v of kat

"Master?- master wake up!" I hold her close to me. Clarence comes rushing in, "kat take her to her room and Mrs. Olivia come back some other time. She'll come find you again." He rushes to the kitchen. "Yes, of course…" Olivia walks over to the door. "I hope she feels better soon." Olivia looks at kat- ".  "She will, now if you'll excuse us." I wrap master's arm around my neck and try to take her upstairs. My foot slips and I stumble backward- Olivia catches me and master putting master's free arm around her neck.

"I'll help, looks like you need it." Olivia forces a small smile. I glare at her and look over at master. "Okay, but after this, you need to leave." Olivia and Kat walk Paris to her room placing her on the bed. Olivia touches Paris's forehead. "She's running a fever, she's probably been overworking herself." Olivia slides her hand to her neck. "That's enough!" I grab her hand from going any farther and take her downstairs. "I don't know who you are but, my master's off-limits."

I open the door and shove her down the steps. "What is wrong with you? I was just checking her temperature." Olivia barks angry. I growled lowly SLAMMING the door shut. "Hmph-" kat walks upstairs to Paris's room peeking in seeing clarence with a cloth and food waking up Paris. "How do you feel?" Clarence helps Paris sit up. "Hot- tired and weak." Weakly Paris looks over at clarence. "You've been out at night recently while training men and women, not letting your body rest."

Clarence hands her a bowl of soup. "It's always been like this in November. More people show up looking for this type of work."Paris sips her soup like she hasn't eaten in months. Silently I back away from the door and head up to the balcony on the east wing quietly. Sighing I lean on the railing looking out at the city.  RING RING- is that my phone? Kat walks back inside into the kitchen. She picks up her phone when she looks at a picture of herself on Paris's laptop. "What ...September 25th bidding at 50,000 for-" no she wouldn't do that...would she?"