いち。[1]

SeonHyun's POV

~~~~2 years later~~~~

(A/n: So, to make a change, SeonHyun is blonde in this story)

~4am in the morning~

I sighed as I finished my errands in the hospital.

"Oooof, that was a tough day" I sighed to myself, alone in my own clinical office in the hospital. 

I walked to a shelf to put and sort out folders from my patients. And yes, I am a doctor, a head doctor actually, majoring with 1 medical course, which is, Neurosurgery/Neurology. And also sub-majoring in Microbiology, Nephrology, Radiology, Cardiology, Oncology, Pathology, and Psychology.

I am also trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.

"Too *sighs* much *sighs* wo..rk" I sighed again

I sat on the couch just beside a huge window wall. I sighted the view of the city, seeing cars pass by and some lights from shops and also seeing the Big Ben, it's quite nice here in New York.

I need to sleep.....

I hardly thought deeply, and realized reality poking me......sleep...

I really need to sleep, these dark circles are starting to form,and hell, I've got a schedule in Cambridge tomorrow as a special guest in one of their class thingy ceremony at 10am, the class ceremony is like the arrival of successful individuals and professionals, and I think, I represent the medical professionals, there's always a program for them in their school just to to inspire students to follow and chase their dreams.

I stood up and then walked to the door to leave, I locked my office and went to the elevator.

I pressed 'G' and got my phone to prepare my car.

After a minute passing by, I finally got off of the elevator, and then I went to the basement. I got in my car and started driving to my house.

~20 minutes later~

After 20 minutes of driving I've got in the house and then went to my room to freshen up.

~10 minutes later~

After 10 minutes, I then met the soft cushions of my bed. As I stared at the ceiling, deeply thinking my brain out, my eyes got heavy.

I closed my eyes then slept in peace.

~8:30 am in the morning~

I woke up with some cars' horns, unlike back then, in Korea, birds chirping to wake you up, oh I missed those times.

I smiled then went to the bathroom to do my routine and took a bath. After doing some things in preparing, I wore clothes and my doctoral robe.

 After doing some things in preparing, I wore clothes and my doctoral robe

(A/n: SeonHyun wore that with a doctoral robe)

I went down with all of the stuff I needed for the day. I put down my bag on a sofa in my living room and started cooking some soup and baking some waffles.

While the waffles and soup heat up and cook, I prepared my table and my drink, with a little fruits.

~15 minutes later~

After a couple of minutes passing by cleaning up, I went to the car. I left the house and then started driving.

~20 minutes later, ~

After 20 minutes, I arrived at the school and seeing students. The students there, are mostly and are American and Europeans, I don't know if there are some Korean students.

I walked in the school entrance and met a very attractive student, maybe just around my age. I started looking for his name tag, but there wasn't any.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He said bowing

"Oh! You're Korean I see" I said

"Ne, welcome to Cambridge, Dr. Kang SeonHyun" He said

"Kamsahamnida for welcoming me, so where should I be at this time?" I asked softly, accompanied with a smile.

"Oh, yes yes, follow me please" He replied with a cute smile

I followed him and saw some students greeting me. 

After a little bit of walking around the halls, we arrived in a huge classroom with some other professionals.

"Okay students, calm down, so we may now start the ceremony" One of the personnel said

"Good morning students, you may ask why there's a ceremony like this, so apparently before you guys start each of your course training, here are some professionals that would represent each of your course, let's start" and perhaps, the principal said

~20 minutes later~

After one of the greatest civil engineers' short speech, it was my turn.

"And now, a one of kind Korean Doctor, a Neurosurgeon and Neurologist, and also sub-majoring in 7 other medical courses, a trained general surgeon and trained in emergency medicine and only 20 years old , let's welcome the head doctor of one of the most successful hospitals here in America, Kang SeonHyun" they said then followed with the students' claps. 

They gave a very overwhelming introduction though. Some students, especially the boys are somehow, whistling, which is kinda weird, well, I know the meaning behind it but I think it's still a little bit weird and odd

"First of all, I thank you for the wonderful opportunity you guys gave me to represent the medical course, I would also thank everyone who decided to make me as your guest here. So, being a doctor.........Is no easy job I tell you.  5-10 years of head-breaking, heart-aching, and pressuring years of medicine. It requires, a lot of sacrifices. But if your heads, brains, goals, attitude and minds are extremely advanced and high, you can achieve your goal with maybe a couple of years earlier, and going back, there are a lot of sacrifices. Time, relations, competence and discipline. It is a goal that I really wanted to attain, not only for my family, not for myself, not for the money. Except it is for someone and my future, and it is a goal I want and to achieve all my life. I have remembered one time, when my board exams were near, which is the stage one for being a doctor, I reviewed and studied so hard, board exams tend to be anonymous and extremely hard so I just studied. Then the day before the exams arrived, I did nothing but what I like, and that's the key, do nothing but nothing on the day before your exams, build up your courage and trust within yourself and you'll pass. Life is a roller coaster. Not a straight road. Opportunities don't come out of the blue, for they are made. Life is not unpredictable, for you can predict it on your own. Don't leave an aim you have chased your whole life, but you should be persistent and still keep on chasing it, that's all thank you" I elaborated then got off the elevated platform.

~30 minutes later~

After the ceremony, I stayed around the school and had a tour with some students guiding me. I visited every classroom of the school. The school is very big, well don't think that I don't have any clue about Cambridge, this school is very known and is recognized all over the world, well apparently, I'm still in awe. Every class is divided to the course they take so apparently it's cool.

We were down to 1 classroom left, I entered and a familiar face caught my attention. 

What? Unbelievable...........he studied here? this guy...

He's cute facial features with a very nerdy-smart vibe made me have flashbacks with them. He was writing on a notebook with cute glasses. Thought of so, he will graduate here without any sweat wasted.

I called his name......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-H.M. Kim