ご 。[5]

SeonHyun's POV

It was already thirty minutes after what Jungkook did earlier.

"So w-what's the name of that n-new nurse?" Jungkook asked a little uneasy, a little squirming too.

"His name is actually P-" before I could even say anything I already knew why Jungkook was acting like that.

I stared at him, he raised an eyebrow and showed an uneasy or rather an awkward smile.

"Go to the bathroom Kook, don't ever keep your pee in, and it's bad to be honest" I said then went to my bathroom and turned on the lights and exhaust. I went to get out of his way to the bathroom.

"How'd you know? By the way, thank  you SeonHyun" He smiled then actually ran in the bathroom and immediately closed the bathroom door behind him.

This man..... I still couldn't consider him as one, look at him, he's still a boy......

Okay, so let me tell you what really happened earlier....

(Flashback)

~30 minutes earlier ~

As Jungkook cursed talking and while I was pinned by him on the wall.

He........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He kissed me.....

It was not just a normal kiss, it was a kiss that was long missed, a kiss that was longing to be felt for years.

It's true that I missed Kook, maybe kissing him back would not be that bad. But we are friends, and some friends kiss, but this type of kiss was different.

That type of a kiss a lover would give, like the kiss of true love....

But I only accept Jungkook as a friend, not as his own perspective to me. Why would he give me this? Its not that I'm blind, but why?

I kissed him back just not to hurt him, but also to show a hint of miss just like how he made me feel.

After a second of me kissing him back, I broke the kiss.

"Sorry SeonHyun" Jungkook said with his hung low

"It's fine Kook, sometimes you should let your hormones take over, but not always, maybe sometimes is fine" I smiled at him while he smiled

He chuckled.

(End of flashback)

Well that happened, unbeliebubble isn't it?

Then I heard the sound of the toilet's flush.

That took so long......I chuckled and heard the click of the door coming from the bathroom.

I looked at him with a 'what the hell took you so long?' Face.

"What? Not only girls take long in the restroom" Jungkook smirks as he states a true fact.