The Mystery Caller

I was really happy to see Alex.

AT FIRST

Then I remembered that he almost gave me a heart attack, and I would have probably died right there on the spot.

"WHAT THE HELL ALEX!!!" All he did was smirk at me. God I was soo angry. I wouldn't be really a surprise if I looked like a tomatoe right now.

"YOU SCARED THE PEE OUT OF ME. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIED AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT IT WASN'T A VERY NICE THOUGHT!!!" I continued to glare at him, waiting for his reaction.

"Scared the pee out of you? Really Zoe?" He asked with an amused smile on his face.

"DON'T change the subject and answer my question."

"Zoe chill, okay? I has just playing with you." Playing with me?

"Wait wha- yo- pla- wha-huh?-WHY?!" God I sounded like such a retard. Oh Brain, why thou art a heartless b*tch?

Laughter. That's all I get. That's all I get in return. Hmmm... brain guess you're not the only heartless b*tch.

"Because-" Alex said as finally stopped his annoying laugh. You do know that that laugh is like music to your ears, right?

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

"-because I love watching your reactions. You always overreact, which makes it more fun and enjoyable for me." then he finishes off woth his most innocent smile.

"I do NOT overreact!" He gave me his 'you-know-I'm-right' face with one eyebrow up.

I GIVE UP!!!

I sighed "Okay fine, maybe some-"

"Always!!!" Alex interupted

"-times I do overreact, but it rarely happens."I stated in the manner fact.

"Zoe, you thought that you were gonna die, just because your eyes were covered."

He's probably right. God I'm losing this.

"Fine okay you win." I always hated losing especially to this bad boy. It just adds more ego to his already HUGE ego.

He smirked at me and said "Good girl, now lets get going." He held up his hand for me to take. With a moment of hesitation, I took it. If it could even happen, his smirk got bigger.

As we entered the school, the first bell rung. So we had 10 more minutes before classes start. Alex walked me to my first class which was Math. Honestly I pretty good at it.

"So see ya at lunch." I asked

"Okay" and with a last kiss good bye, he was gone.

God I sound like thoughs clingy girlfriends in movies.

I usually was always ready for school, but now I'm totally hating it for keeping me from Alex. I just wish time would speed up sometimes.

GOD STOP!!!

-------------------------

RINGGGG RINGGGGGG RINNGG

Finally the lunch bell rung. As I exit the classroom, Alex was waiting by the door.

"Hey!" I said to him. I am sooo happy.

"Hey babe" he responded with a smile.  It looked kind of forced to me, but I decided to ignore it.

We walked to the cafeteria and sat with Tammy after getting our food.

"Hey love birds" Tammy said.

"Hey" I answered back.

"So what do you thing would be the theme for this years Winter Dance?" Tammy asked me.

Did I mention that I'm student body president and Tammy is vice? Well we are, and I believe that it is my duty to make this years Winter Dance the best one ever.

"I have no idea. Have you thought of anything?" I asked Tam

"Nope. Argh.. Fuck we are so behind schedule, the dance is in a month." Tammy put her elbows on the table and started massaging her temple.

A/N

Same date as Zoe and Alex 1 year a

"Tammy chill, okay? We can plan everything in my house after school." Tam nodded still massaging her head. "And stop doing that. You look like an idiot." I said as I pulled her hands off of her head, which smacks right down to the table.

Oopppsss...

"Oh my God, Tammy I am sooo sorry!!!" I said sincerely. Don't laugh Zoey. Don't you dare laugh.

"Ah gravity, thou art a heartless bitch." then we both laughed really hard. It was our thing that if something bad would happen to us we call it a heartless bitch.

We stopped laughing when we heard a ring. It was Alex's phone.

Woahhh....I totally forgoy he was here. Why was he soo silent.

He got his phone out of his pocket with an annoyed expression. But when he saw the caller ID his whole expression change and answered it.

Mood change much

Tammy was observing Alex to because she whispered to me, "Is it his time of month already?" I would have laugh out loud at that, if I wasn't too distracted by Alex and his phone.

He was talking in a soft voice but I heard the last part.

"Okay....Same place......I'll see ya" that's it.

"Who was that Alex?" I asked him.

"Ohh nothing just gotta meet up with the guys. I'll see ya later.Bye babe." He gave me a good bye kiss and just like that he was gone.

-----------------------

The rest of the day went by fast. I never really paid attention in the last few classes.

Who was on the other end with Alex?

I kept asking that same question ever since Alex left. And I keep telling myself that it might be an emergency. I never believed it.

"Hey! You okay?" Tam asked as she walked up to me.

" Ya Ya" I said. I didn't seem to convince her, but she just let it go.

"So your house right?" Tammy said.

"Ya" I said as we walked to my house.

I seriously hav to cut this 'over possessive' crap.

But to be honest....

Who was that mystery caller?!

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

A/N

Guesses on the mystery caller?

Not Edited

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE