Chapter 7.

"Sorry, could you shove over a bit?" But he doesn't answer. He just stares into my pupils and he slowly begins to flex every muscle in his leg and turns to face me.

His face grabs onto me as he moves closer to my body, until I can feel his heat bouncing off his musclier body. I lay on this dirty, cool floor as he twines his arm around my waist and shifts his face even nearer to mine.

My body decides to freeze, but without thinking twice, I do the same. He closes my lips with his just like an envelope. My lip swings against his perfectly, cool temperatured, pink, lips. My mind goes back to the time when I thought this would just be another sick love dream of mine. And here I am, in that sick love dream.

My tongue goes in-sync with his. His tongue glides and sifts with mine. His chili hand reaches for my neck, and holds my nervous head in place, with his body hovering above me. He uses his arm to support him self up as he deepens the kiss. The kiss feels as smooth as silk as the air in this tight room gets thicker with steam of purity.

My legs are caged by his guarding my body. He moves his hand from my neck to rest it on my hip bone. My brown hair that was once in a ponytail is sprawled beneath my head and onto the wooden floor. I grab on hold to his hair behind his ear as I reach up to kiss him again.

"Why couldn't you do this sooner?" His voice is as mysterious as it can get as he breathes heavily, breezing onto my face.

"What do you mean?" I don't get where this is going.

"Come on. Don't lie to me. I'm a technician when it comes to the mind." He eases his teasing by lightly laughing.

How can he just say that? I'm annoyed at how carelessly he can say that. I give him a cold glare as I push him off me as I get myself up and head up to the change room to pick my stuff up and get home. My head swirls into a storm as I run down the stairs with burning, red cheeks as I plan on catching the next bus that comes.

I manage to put on my jacket and I dig my shaky hands into the warm comfort of the pockets. I reach the bottom of the stairs and I see him walking towards the door as he slings over his black gym bag onto his tough, muscely shoudler.

"I'll drive you home." His voice is stern and it echos louder than it should be.

"I'm fine." I strictly spit as I focus my eyes on the door out. My heart is upto my throat and I can feel it fuming my entire body.

"Go to my car. It's the silver Audi behind the gymnasium." He refuses to listen to my answer and I can feel the thick tension hovering between us.

He stands near the gymnasium office and reaches in to get his phone. I coldly stand in front of the door where the cool breeze is giving me goose bumps.

"I said I'm fine," I screech as I glare at him for the last time before trying to run out the gymnasium.

I feel a hand grabbing onto my wrist. My body jolts from the shock of him pulling me. He decides to roughly drag me out by my wrist to behind the gymnasium and into his silver Audi he was talking about.

"Get in or there will be serious consequences." He tries to scare me off, but I'm not phased by it.

I try to maintain my anger as I sit on this fine, black leather seat of his glamorous car. He swings into his seat and visciously throws his gym back to the backseat. I don't drive myself to glare at him and I focus on the basketball court in front of me.

"Do you like Larston's?" He asks as he focuses on the rear mirror as he reverses out of the uni's parking lot.

I remember Liam telling me about it being his favourite restaurant.

"You're driving me home and no where else but my apartment." I sternly object.

"The thing is, you didn't agree with me to drive you back home. So now I get to drive you anywhere I desire." He speaks with an evil face plastered on him. I lean back into the seat of his car with an angry mind.

The rest of the car ride is awkward and the tension between us in this car is subconsiously killing me.

"Call me Harry." He breaks the silence. I feel this unneeded burn in my heart from seeing his handsome face concentrated on the road. Me calling him Harry doesn't make anything different.

"Why can't I call you Mr Styles?" I try to relax my tone.

"Because I said so." And with that, I don't attend to continue this bruttle conversation of his.

I know that he won't be taking me home until he takes me out for dinner. I stay put until we arrive in the parking lot of the restaurant. Calling him Harry gives me this weird vibe. I'm only allowed to call him Mr Styles because he is my lecturer after all. I sigh as he jumps out of his seat and doesn't do the actions that men are meant to do. I scoff as I open the door of the car myself. Harry waits for in front of his car to lock it as I'm out of his vehicle.

We awkwardly walk to the door of Larston's with Harry being a few steps in front of me. He has a trend of being ahead of people. Without a word coming from each others mouth, I look inside of the restaurant. If this continues to be like this throughout dinner, I don't think I could manage.