구🤞🏾 Labor🤰🏽?

"I CAME HERE TO KICK YOU BABY"

and i blacked out and my water broke.

Autor Pov
the person who kicked Gabie was Melissa she did that because she wanted a revenge because of what gabie and the gang did. So after the incident a childhood friend of gabie (mark) came in the bathroom and brought her to the hospital with her parents.

Mark Pov
Honshu was my dream vacation. My friends and i were at bowling night
and i needed to pee so i went at the bathroom. Then i saw in the girls bathroom was full with water and i looked it was gabriella my crush "i need to take her shit is she pregnant?"

Hospital 6:50PM
"minsyun-ah thankyou for bringing gabie" my mom said "and you are handsome" mom added he blushed

( Lee mark from NCT)

is he not cute arghhh why are asian so cute tho👽

"ma'am your daughter is in labor she might push now" my parents sigh in relief because they thought it was a miscarriage.

The newborn ARPY💙

Name:Aiden Reo Park Yoshida

Name:
Aiden Reo Park Yoshida

Date of birth:
September 15th 2019. (jimins birthday 10th okt, gabies august14th and september is between the month)

Gender:
boy💙.

my baby is so cute he really looked mixed i wanna eat him so bute.

"you friend helped you" said namjoon "who nobody is here in Honshu" "it was mark" my Crush? "was he here, omgaad i miss him"  "is she awa-.... oh hey gabi😍" there he is My crush ah he is handsome FUCK. "hhh-ii mark"

Melissa Pov
i heard everything what they said her baby is still alive my boss is finna kill me. Tomorrow they're going back to korea i have to do something tho?
maybe with mark ??

Last day in Honshu
after a month Honshu was lit i enjoyed with my family the natures ahh i love it. I will definitely come back with jimin can't wait "did you packed everything" my mom checked for last we all nodded aiden was in a front carrier and he slept what a cutie. "dad you got the hotel towel why" namjoon laughed my dad shush namjoon. i texted everyone.