A New Comment Part 2

(Y/n)'s POV: After a long day of dying over Ethan's commen, I took some time to myself, so of course I made a few videos and animations as always. I love Teamiplier and especially Markiplier! I've always wanted to meet them, but my anxiety won't let me... I need to be more confident... I also got a few comments on my Markiplier animations that would make from Markiplier audios as I die over it. My brain would scream "Senpai noticed me!!" I'm such a nerd hehe. I would get the occasional shout out with my favorite youtubers if I'm lucky, which is great. I went to Indie Pop Con saw Ethan, kind of partied (mentally), and cried sweet tears of joy in a corner. We chatted the entire time. The sun was setting and I need my sleep I'll have a live stream tomorrow.

THE NEXT MORNING

(Y/n)'s POV : I started my live stream and did my intro"Hey fam, and welcome to my live stream!!" I started playing Overwatch my main is D.VA . I got comments saying things like "Nerf that!!! >:D" and "You should play Overwatch with other youtubers :/" I would answer the questions out loud, but I had to focus on playing. *DING* a notification popped up on my phone while I was playing-- I had gotten an E-mail "Come to L.A and make a video with me! It would be awesome if you could come next week, hope to see you!" from Markiplier. I read it aloud and continued playing. After about 30 seconds, I came out of my gaming mindset and realized what I just read... I fainted and then comments came up saying "Wake up" and "Is (Y/n) dead???" I woke up a few more seconds later, "I'M ALIVE!!" and then died in overwatch, stupid (insert Overwatch character) "Dang it.." I emailed markiplier after the live stream "I would love to come over to L.A, see you then!" I ran to the middle of my living room "Hey, hey, Alexa! play me my celebration song!" Within a matter of seconds, Cash Cash- Overtime played and I danced my heart out."Wait, what am I going to do in L.A anyway? hmmm hope this ain't a prank or " I celebrated with some ice cream and my favorite movie. Doctors orders. (MERCY REFERENCE >:3)

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

MarkPOV : i couldn't think of a new video and i haven't done a collab in a long time hmm I'm gonna ask the others what new video i should make .I saw tyler chiling on the couch so i walked towards him "hey Tyler what should i do in my next video i got nothin man" "you can make a brand new darkiplier video you haven't done that in a while". It was true i did not make one in a while and i didn't want that ego to die.Amy had good ideas she was drinking some tea "hey Amy what new video should i do" "i don't know maybe make a challenge video..." i was out of ideas." does anyone have any ideas for a new video?".

EthanPOV: I heard mark saying something but i was just watching (y/n)'s videos. i like their videos they always make me laugh i was glade she commented back on my comment." does anyone have any ideas for a new video?" right when i heard that i walked over to mark. He was surprised when i did it "how about we make a video with (y/n) she made alot of animations of you and we should tell her to come to L.A" "that's not too bad of an idea yeah sure i can email them later". after hearing that i went crazy and walked over to chica and pet her. " i hope (y/n) says yes".

MarkPOV :I thought of Ethan's idea and it was pretty good i decided to go to my recording studio to my computer. I went on youtube and watched a few of (y/n)'s videos and i had to admit they were pretty funny so i went onto my email. I emailed her and hope for the best. It took a a day for her to return the email. Welp now i gotta think of what to do with her in our next video...oh that's sounds wrong . Welp I'll think on it over night I'll think of something cool hope i can think of it soon.