9-Sotus S Begins

GMM Building
Fiat is ready! He is ready for his new drama!
He got a chance to being part of Sotus seasons 2. That's big for him.
He has been in entertainment world quite long time. Once he made debut as group teenage singer. Well, it didn't last long enough. Here and there he was in drama as support actor. Sometimes he got good reputation especially for dance.
Dancing is one of his passion and talent.

-But that's all. Until now. I won't messed up this chance.
He clenched his fists.

When Fiat met Singto at gym, he didn't know Singto is an actor, because he didn't look like one who wore worn out sweats with antisocial behavior.  He've never imagined that Singto belongs to same entertainment world.

Later, he got an offer of Sotus season 2 acting, and he watched season 1 that he found out who Kongpob was.
That makes him total surprise.
Singto was super handsome with full of charismatic aura in drama that makes Fiat to not give up being his friend.

- Wait for me, P'Singto!! I'll become your friend! No, more than that.

Fiat pushed the door of Sotus S meeting room.

◇◇◇◇

Sun is dancing on the water, river boats are running beside of the interstate.
The view is pretty. Yes, It's a beautiful day!!

- Not for Singto.
P'Jane mentally prepared to face dark Singto.

Singto is just ignoring outside of car view, and  he is just staring at something on his phone.

He is wearing all black sweatshirts and pants. He should wear better outfit today because he will meet Sotus season 2 actors for the first time.
Jane insisted it to him to wear nice outfit, of course he didn't listen to him.

- Aish, Sometimes I don't want to deal with this child. Ahhhh!!

P'Jane got frustrated with his "child".

Singto has been extremely busy now a days, he can barely sleeping from his new school assignments and work, plus his bad habit..gaming.

Jane knows Singto's pattern.
The more he gets busier, the more he will play games.

- The result is grumpy Singto and dark circle under his eyes.

Singto frowned and looked at P'Jane.
"...when can I see Krist ?"

"Eh? I thought he will come today for the meeting."
"No. He won't make it. He had an event in Chiangmai yesterday, and he'll be back today. But he said his flight will be later afternoon today so he will come to GMM to pick up his scripts to meet P'Ram only. And...Look ! This is Kit's schedule for this month, and  this is mine."

Singto pointed out Krist's schedule in his phone on the right and showed hard copying schedule on his left hand.

"How come Kongpob can't see P'Arthit for this month at all? Even in once they won't see each other."

".....I don't know. I was told like that from P'Ram. They've checked on Sotus script and concluded in this way. I think you will see Krist more next month."
Jane shrugged.

"Okey...but why doesn't I  have same day off with Kit?"
"Huh? Because you changed your college and it made you so busy. ...That's your choice."
Jane said calmly.

"...So you are saying ,It's all my fault, ...Fine.....fine..."
Singto pissed.
He wore his earphones and coverup his head with his hoodie, and he leans on his head on car window quietly.

"Oh, Come onnnnnn"
P'Jane murmured.

◇◇◇◇

The window seat shows him a world that usually he doesn't see ; above of the clouds. Krist hates height but airplane view is his exception. He always enjoying "the clouds ride." But not today.
He shuts the window slide and  stearing at a pice of paper and his phone back and forth.