15

Nammon is bit nervous  yet exciting for today's shooting. This is the first time for him as Nai in Sotus. It's sounds funny but it is true, because Nai doesn't have much scene. He visited studio a few times for clothes fitting session and photo shooting with Guy. But today, he will shoot with Krist and Singto together. Also, he can meet Fiat. To be accurate, Nammon has an opportunity to watch Fiat's acting scene. He will shoot with Oajun. 

Also, he is really curious how Krist plays his role as Arthit. Nammon knows him as a friend, more like boyfriend of his Ex who happens to be the same Uni with Nammon. So Nammon and Krist are...let's say.. more like an acquaintance.

He watched Krist as an actor in the drama. He hates to admit that Krist is pretty good actor. and.. Singto.. Their chemistry was really there and the story itself was great. But when he thinks about Singto, his mind becomes crooked.

- Tsk, Singto.
Nammon knows how stupid he is, but he can't stop having strong rivalry to Singto.

He glanced at Krist and Singto who are sitting on the corner of the room quietly.
Singto lends a shoulder to Krist who sleeps comfortably while Singto is checking on his phone with careless attitude. When people pass in front of them, they glance at them, but none of them tries to make conversation with them. Krist and Singto crest the perfect world only for them as if there is an invisible line in between.

- It's like they're in their own world. Don't they care about other people?
Nammon thought.

"What are you watching?"
Guy pulled Nammon's shoulder from behind.
"Whoa, P'Guy."
"Oh, Kirst and Singto."
Guy puts his chin on Nammon's shoulder.

- Oyiii What the heck this guy?
Nammon froze.

"Why are you watching them?"
Guy whispered him.

"Brr, Don't talk to near my ear! I've got goose bumps! Get away, P!"
Nammon annoyed and pushing him away.

Guy laughed at him.
" Just teasing."

"Then, Stop it!"
Nammon hissed.
- What's up with this guy?

"So?"
Guy asked again.

"Well, I was wondering how come they are so close each other. Krist is my friend but he've never mentioned about Singto before how much they are close.  When I saw old fan meeting video, I thought they are just doing fan service."
Nammon said,

"Well, I met Kit last time at the studio alone. He was really looking forward to act with Singto. So as Singto. They must be a good Phee- Nong."
Guy chuckled.
"Really?"
Nammon widened his eyes.
It's hard to imagine about Krist who is exciting to act with someone. Krist is cheerful guy but , defiantly he is a chill person.  He remembered the last time Krist kicked his butt , because Nammon accidentally gave a complement about Singto.

- ...Right. I thought Krist hits on Singto or something.. but it's not? Do they both have feelings for each other? Krist? I thought he likes girls.
Nammon got into his thought deeply.

"..What's wrong?"
Guy nudged Nammon with smile.

"Eh? .Seriously. can you stop it, please?  If you like me like the way Yong likes Nai, I don't."
Nammon said boldly.

"Buhahahahahha! Nong, Nammon. finally you said it! I thought you like it."
Guy burst out laughing.

"Eh?"
Nammon puzzled.
"I am so sorry, but I am not into a man either. Trust me. I was just teasing you, because you look very serious, standing by yourself. So P'Nicky told me to prank you."
Guy pointed at  Nicky who clapped his hands and laughing.
Nammon groaned and smiled at him wryly.