fight time! ch8

Few weeks later:
Camila's POV

We told the pack the plan. We knew that Austin was waiting to attack so I split the pack in to quarters and sent them I'm different direactions, when austin came into my view I called for dinah, ally, normani, and Lauren who where leading the quarters to slowly make their way to me and they did.

When Austin lunged at me in mid air was tackled the ground by Ariana who was standing behind me, then his clan came  out of nowhere and surrounded me there was less there was less clan members then there was in my pack so when they were all occupied with making sure I don't get away we all heard a scream a female scream.

Ariana...

The end

I know boring I just can't keep going with this story.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok I lied.
-
-
-
-
I realized it was a scream of pure anger and I saw what she had in her hand was Austin head.  She tossed it to me and I showed to his clan.

"This is what is going to happen to you, NOW!" As I shouted 'now'
Everyone was grabbed from behind.

I turned to walk away I held up my hand and clenched me fist a course of screams was heard from behind me as Ariana and I walked away calmly, I turned round and ran towards Lauren.

She was putting the bodies in a huge ditch to burn them I picked her bridal style she was startled by being picked up but relaxed when she realised it was me and held on to me as I ran home.

When we got there I opened the door and crashed my lips into hers. She must have been taken by surprise because ahead didn't kiss back for a few seconds then she realized what was happening she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her impossibly closer to me. We didn't notice that the pack was back with smirks on their faces.

We pulled away when air became a problem. We heard a course of cheers and whistles from the pack we looked at them and giggled.

____________________________________

Well here's your chapter 8 hope you enjoyed it. Just so you know there will be no smut until I'm comfortable with writing it.

- S-D