Prologue

Kiley found herself engulfed in darkness. She looked around frantically in the dark, feeling for any walls. Kiley took one step forward in the darkness. Then, she was in a room in a flash. She saw her father and his warm gentle face, seeing her fathers face almost made her cry. She looked around to notice this was her fathers old office. There were blueprints all over the wall, most of them were gadgets. A weird machine in the corner of the room, and his desk was full of papers and a gadget he was holding. There were tools all over the shelf behind him. Then Kiley looked down to see her younger self, about 5 years old, drawing.

Her young green eyes were glued to the paper, and she was wearing a purple sweater. Her orange fur looked soft as a pillow.

"Daddy, what are you making?" Her younger self asked.

Her father formed a gentle smile on his face.

"Its a gift, a gift for you." Her father replied with his warm voice.

He lifted the Gadget high in the air to see if anything was not perfect. Then he made a smile again.

"Its done." He said

Kiley looked down to see what her younger self had drawn, it was an eye staring into nothingness.

Kiley looked up again to find that her father had given her younger self the gadget. Young kiley was examining it.

"What does it do?" She asked in confusion.

Her father picked up the gadget and pressed a button, and a green hologram popped up. Then he took a pen that came with the gadget and started drawing inside the hologram. It was like making a 3D model. Her father then gently gave it to her young self. But then Kiley was in darkness again. And she felt that her younger self was still there.

Kiley heard her child voice scream and Kiley ran into the darkness after her. She was not gonna let the darkness consume her at all costs. But Kiley grew tired and vomited from running too much. And felt herself give up...