Chapter 1: Portal

YAY! IT'S BOOK TWO!!! Anyway, most of the characters, places, yada yada, they belong to Nintendo, blah, blah, blah. Okay, now that that's done, enjoy!

Takumi's Point of View

"Lord Takumi? Are you still unhappy? We left that place six years ago. You're twenty-two now." Oboro sighed. I was sitting in my room.

"Yeah Lord Takumi! You need to cheer up! We left so long ago! Stop sulking!" Hinata piped up.

"Thanks, but I'm still thinking about the disappointed look on her face." I sighed.

"We can't keep focusing on these things. If we do, Hoshido will surely fall. It is vulnerable because of how much time we are focusing so much time on making a portal." Oboro frowned. This was a true fact.

"I broke most of my promises to her. I said I would go to her friend's pool party, I said that I would tell her when we were leaving, I said that I wouldn't leave her!"

"Lord Takumi-" But before Hinata could finish, a soldier ran into my room.

"Lord Takumi! Very sorry for the intrusion, but Orochi managed to open a portal!" The soldier exclaimed. My eyes lit up. Without saying anything, Oboro, Hinata, and I all dashed to where Orochi had been working. A house nearby the palace.

"Orochi! Is it really true?" I asked her.

"Lord Takumi, I have completed the portal. We can open and close it with this device." She held up a remote. Since I had brought my phone back to Hoshido, people became more knowledgeable with technology. "We need to call everyone else who went to Vale's world to come!" Soon, they all came.

"Wow..." Corrin looked at the portal. "Vale's world, here I come!" She ran in along with everyone else. Just in case, we all brought weapons. When we tumbled out, I looked around. It was raining. We were in what looked like the remains of a building. I knew which building it was. It was the church Vale used to go to choir in. I looked around more. No buildings in sight. Just rubble, mud, and puddles.

"What happened. To this place?" Kamui asked.

"I have no idea. It looked like it was wrecked." I concluded. I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see an army of Faceless.

"What are they doing here?" I asked, dodging a punch one of them threw at me.

"No idea!" Sakura raised her staff, ready to whack a Faceless on the head if needed.

"There are way to many of them!" Xander yelled over the noises of rain, splattering of blood, screams, and growls. Then I saw it. Someone wearing a ninja outfit and a mask ran up to some of the Facelesses and sliced straight through their necks, no problem. They carried a long katana. More ninja came out, all wearing different masks and outfits. There were maybe nine of them. Three of them fought the Facelesses with ease, while the others lead us to safety.

"Come over here!" Some of the ninjas yelled. We all ran over and followed them. I noticed that the three ninjas that were fighting the Faceless were now coming with us. We ran all the way to a nearby cave. We were safe from the Faceless and the rain. That's when the ninja really got a good look at us.

"Takumi!" One of them exclaimed, hugging me. The voice sounded all-too familiar...

"Is that you, Kane?" I asked the ninja. He took off his mask, to reveal Kane, who looked a bit older and more mature, to be expected. It had been six years.

"You're right! It's Takumi, Leo, and all of their friends!" Another ninja shouted, revealing the face of Akira. Everyone took off their masks one by one. Sanjiro, Lyric, Yoko, Sarah B., Sarah G., Namir, Zadie...