1

on late nights like these, He would sink into a forced coma like state. forever deep in his thoughts. His constant pondering of what it would be like to finally escape from the eyes. He could only escape with a pen and paper, writing down lyrics and his pain in hidden language. Though the looming of the creatures was regularly too much, whenever he wrote only a few stuck around to watch. He'd never gave them names, he always thought that they'd stay forever. always. They all kept his own eyes shut and blood boiling, it hurt for him. A decent nights sleep is all that tyler had wished for, endless nights of more than a hundred eyes keeping watch of him at all times.

everyone seems to not have the same eyes, which caused tyler to be scared. it makes him the weird one. the off one. he does make sure everyone cant see them, just to be safe, the eyes hidden silently in his back pocket, under the hood of his sweater. he cant speak to anyone else, its still of a priority to keep them hidden, but sleeping with the eyes in his pocket didn't seem to work. the staring was always too much. the pains of his days and endless attacks left him in a state of silence, where his voice never worked and his thrashing never fazed. They would follow him everywhere in smaller numbers, but the eyes? They stay ready to pounce. Hidden within the walls of his room, like a pounding melody of pain they come in a wave.

Fear is the only punishment now, Tyler's been used to the usual voices, screaming and anger for a while now and has just been dealing with it. He doubts it'll ever stop but he keeps trying to keep going. Though the voices are persistent, the only real threat are their ability to control what the image of Tyler was. They can curate his simple existence and morph it to however they want it to be. That's what scared him the most.

Tyler always feared an episode whenever he was at school. He had spoken to his parents several times about online schooling but they simply refused.
He was able to get passed grade 11 somehow, now in grade 12. It sucked because he was always so confused with everything going on. He'd miss so much school that the next semester would start and he'd have no clue. All because of the looming eyes that controlled whatever he was doing. Whatever he was thinking. That's when he would write. He would write whatever they were saying, like a mirror almost. That's when they'd go away. For just an hour. He had a timer each time. In that hour he could not go away from the paper, he must keep writing. So he wrote.

Tell our dad I'm sorry, you're an angel.
You're an angel.

it was a cold day for Tyler. His parents forced him to go to school today, as they both had something they needed to do. They would never tell him though. He sighed as he left the room where he'd been for the last seven days. His head hung as he wondered down the steps and into the kitchen. They had already left. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and ate it fast enough that the kitchen clock had only changed from 7:46 to 7:49. He barely got dressed when eight o'clock hit, his plain black sweatshirt and ripped black jeans were warm enough for the cold in October. He left the house and made his way down to the high school. The cold didn't bother him quite yet, as the walk was short enough.
Tyler slowly made his way into class after the second tardy bell went off, finding his place at the back of the class. School would help from time to time, but it always made him anxious. Tired. His head jolted up from the nothing on his desk as his teacher began the class, telling all of us to pay attention for a moment. He looked back down at my desk, reaching into his tiny backpack and pulling out some lined paper to doodle on. His eyes soon looked back up at the front out of curiosity and spotted a new person he hadn't seen before today. New student? He sighed, now studying where the new boy would sit. The only open desk was right beside him.

"Fuck." Tyler said, in a whisper that barely a mouse would hear.

his eyes moved back to the front, now gazing over the boy. Pretty sure they said his name was Jona or something along those lines. He wasn't quite sure. Tyler moved his attention to what he looked like. The new boys hair was fluffy and dark red. Almost a ruby. He had dark eyes that he couldn't tell if they were actually black or just a mocha. Hearing some of the girls in front of him, Tyler didn't bother to hear. Until he heard his name.