Part 1

You thought it was all over, you thought you were free but no...know you were forced into this situation. You trembled, you couldn't stop the tears from flowing down you cheek. No one cared, no one listened but you knew something they didn't and that one thing could change everything.

You throw of the white dress, dropped the flowers and ran. You could explain it but you knew you had to be somewhere else. The groom would be devastated but you didn't care, you never loved him anyway. It was all set up by your parents and you didn't want someone because they were rich. You wanted someone because they loved you for you and he didn't, you wanted someone you actually loved. Not someone with a heavy wallet someone with a kind heart, who would never hurt you.

You closed your eyes and the image of him came back to you and you knew you loved him, but was it to late. Climbing into a cab and speeding away. You hoped it wasn't to late, you hoped he loved you too. The beautiful scenery changed to a blur. He was everything to you, you felt stupid because you couldn't see it before. It was there the whole time, you just didn't realise. You phone chimes but it didn't matter, what matter was finding the love of your life before it was to late.