Part 2

Kicking open the cab door, running up his drive way

Kicking open the cab door, running up his drive way. Not knowing if he was going to understand after everything you had been through together. Reaching the door you pause, reality comes back to you. 'Is this my destiny' you ask yourself. Was I meant to run away from my own planned wedding or was it destiny to marry someone I don't love. Everything drains on you, what happens if I am wrong, then what. Do I crawl back or start over, pushing the fear of rejection out of your head you knock on the door. As you wait for him to open the door you became more and more scared but...no one came. Everything you feared wasn't there at all. Turning on the uncomfortable heels and slithering down the drive way, back from where you came. Thinking 'there is nothing left for me here, I have made the biggest mistake of my life' but then you remembered all the good memories which made you realise...he wouldn't be at home at this time, he would be out.

Leaping back in the cab, feeling overwhelmed you yelled at the driver to go faster. You knew you what you did was wrong but the only thing you could do was speak honestly and pray everything would be alright. You reached his work place, jumping out of the cab, hoping he would be here. You take a breath and slide open the door, he worked at a the café. The place you both met, the place you always went to met him after work, when you needed him and most importantly when he needed you. Everything was better with him but you never realised how much you needed him until your wedding day, what a fool. Slowly moving to the counter, waiting for someone to notice you were standing there. At that moment a young woman with dark hair walked out, you knew her but she didn't know it was you until you opened your mouth "Is he here, am I to late?"

She looked up at you, eyes wide open. It's if she was shocked to see you, pale skin and the broken glass on the floor from the cup she just dropped. She didn't seem to notice what she had just done, I don't blame her for her reaction but her employees seem to move around trying to clean up the shattered cup. Grabbing your arm she pulled you out the back. She stopped dead "He is not here, he left after hearing the news," she said with a panicked voice "He ran out of here in tears, no words just the face of a man who just had his heart broken!" she explained. You felt terrible after the words poured out of her. You knew what you had to do and you know where you had to go.