Gift

Bending down, I captured Nina's lips with mine and kissed her, sucking out last breath in her.

Kiss stopped, but Nina's last attempt to breath didn't. In process of pulling myself up, I paused mere inches above her quivering, parted lips. I couldn't help but enjoy the scene in front of me. Her failing attempt to breath, to survive, to live, is giving me a indescribable pleasure, to a limit where I almost forgot that, it's time.

Slowly, wave of life force made its way to Nina's mouth, from my open mouth. I let it flow for few seconds, then joined our mouths, and with a blast, released half of my life force. It's then, I felt her kissing me, sucking my life force greedily, like a thirsty bird of desert gulping stream water.

Forcing Nina down, I pulled myself in standing position, only to watch, still screaming and struggling, Nina's mother.

"Instead of screaming our ears off, open your eyes and see the reality."
I spoke out of annoyance.

She has been screaming throughout the process. Except her, all the castle is as quiet as death itself. Every slave, who is free and is allowed to roam freely, is here.

"Enrique, I want every imprisoned and banned slave here, in 5 counting seconds."

He came back in 4, with rest of the slaves.

"Nina."
By now, she is standing, her mother by her side, hugging her protectively. Even though she looked up at me, hearing my call. But she also unconsciously got closer to her mother, trying to hide in her mother's embrance.

"I am calling you, you have to comply. Now, come here."

Unwillingness is evident in her posture, but fear in her pushing her away from her mother, towards me. Pain, anger, sadness, helplessness, all these couldn't stop her mother to obligate to my wish, and she released her.

"I know, you are one of the gifted one, just like your father."
Only after mentioning her father, pair of mother and daughter noticed one perticular imprisoned incubus, standing in group of prisoners.
But neither of them made any move to reach him or try to talk to him, they just looked him with sadness in their eyes.

"Now, let everyone know what your gift is."

"Shhhh."

I shushed her when she opened her mouth, with a finger on her lips. She and everyone else looked at me in confusion, except Hera and Enrique.

"Don't use your mouth, use your talent. Let everyone feel what you felt in last 15 minutes. Let them feel what defeat and death feel like."

A wave of horror passed the hall, engulfing everyone in, specially senior and higher leveled incubus and succubus. They got their position with experience and facing difficulties, they have idea what it can feel like.

"But."
Nina hesitated to refuse, but she doesn't want to do it either.

"Hmm?"

"By doing it, I will have to feel all that again. And I don't want to feel that ever again."

"Good to know that you learnt your lesson, in first attempt. But you haven't learnt that you should never refuse me. Do you need another lesson to learn that?"

She took a step back while shaking her head and started using her gift. It was matter of seconds when everyone, except me, Enrique and Nina, was on floor shaking in pain and fear. Noises of moaning, grunting, crying and gasping filled the air. Nina's closed eyes were flowing like fountain. I turn toward unfazed, perfectly steady Enrique.

"You too, learnt well with just one experience."

"Just like Nina, I was lucky enough to get that experience directly from you."

"Does that mean, I'm the one who is good at teaching?"

"Of course."

"Hehe, tell everyone to get on their work after this, instead of chatting and gossiping. I'm going."

Done with today's work, I went back to my chamber, I have some things to settle as quickly as possible.

Standing in front of Essence Mirror, I looked at the person I detest the most.

"Hello Tahara, you been well?"

"Wasn't till last night, but after witnessing your condition yesterday night, I'm more than well."

"Looks like you want me to add another number in the mirror."

"I apologise, I forgot my place for a while."
His submision brought a satisfying pleasure in me. He is none other than my older half brother, Tahara. The whole underworld thinks he is dead, that I killed him. But in reality, for the crime he committed, death would have been an easy escape. And how can I let him escape so easily, when he is the one who made me an orphan.

Death is an easy escape for our race, just like most of the creatures like us, we don't have a soul. Having no soul means, our soul doesn't go to hell to get punished. Having no soul means, we can never meet the person who died. This is why he deserves this eternal punishment, it's because of him that I can never ever meet my parents again.

Wouldn't anyone do same?

Avenging your dead parents is the only thing you can do for them, after they are gone.

So I created this Essence Mirror, to trap his conscious, his essence so even after death he won't be free, instead he will suffer in this for as long as I want. I just have to carve more numbers on mirror to increase his imprisonment.

A/N.
Sorry for short chapter and this long delay in uploading.