the chunin exams begins Part 11

Team 7 and Haku and Zabuza are running towards the main gates of the hidden leaf village. Kotetsu and Izumo were standing by the gate looking bored out of their minds when the see Naru and her group headed towards them at high speeds. When they reach the gate they stop and look at the guards.

"Halt! State your name and business with Konoha." Izumo says looking at the group before him.

"Kakashi Hatake and team 7 returning from our c-rank mission in wave country with a missing ninja and a  shinobi who wishes to join Konoha's ranks." Kakashi says.

"Ok then better head to the Hokage's office." Team 7 walks off to the Hokage's office and on the way Haku and zabuza  notices the glares that seem to follow them and she begins to worry if coming here was a mistake.

"Don't worry Haku-chan they are glaring at me not you." Naru says looking down sadly

"Why are they glaring at you?" Haku asks

"I will tell you later." Naru says then the group of 5 walk into the Hokage's office. Sarutobi had Yuki on his lap playing  when he looks up at the group of shinobi.

"Ah Naru I see you and your team have returned.

Yes we have Hokage-Jiji-sama.

when Yuki saw his mom he yelled out Mama and jumped off his lap and ran to her 

Naru picked him and started kissing him I miss you so much baby as everyone but kakashi and jiji was shocked

thanks for watching him for me jiji 

no problem we got along fine

Who is this?

This is Haku Yuki who was an apprentice to Zabuza Momochi."

and zabuza momochi missing ninja

Why did you bring them here?"

they wishes to become a shinobi of the hidden leaf village."

Very well but unfortunately I can't sign them up because they are a missing-nin."

Actually Hokage sama I was never registered as a shinobi of the hidden mist." Haku says.

What skills do you possess?"

I hold the ice style kekkei genkai and am very good at identifying weak points in the human body and place people in a death like state for later interrogation."

A new kekkei genkai? Oooooooh the council is going to have a field day with this." Sarutobi groans.

and zabuza is one of the seven swordmen he can teach that here 

all right

Hokage-sama I wish to establish the Uzumaki Clan here in Konoha. Naru says.

Alright Naru however we will have to gather the council.

Since I'm a shinobi of the hidden leaf village doesn't that mean that only the shinobi council can be involved?"

Yea I guess it does." Sarutobi smiles. "Anbu." Instantly two Anbu appear next to Sarutobi.

Yes Lord Hokage?" The first Anbu asks

"Gather the members of the Shinobi council and tell them to report to the council chambers in 20 minutes."

Yes Lord Hokage." The Anbu respond simultaneously.

Naru if you would follow me them when the council arrives we will get started."

Yes lord Hokage." Naru and Sarutobi walk off towards the council chambers. After 20 minutes the clan heads file in one by one.

"Lord Hokage why have you called us here?" Tsume asks