Alone

Nashs P.O.V

I wanted to tell Rose to shut up and walk away. I honestly don't know why I didn't. I just.. it was the peer pressure. I can't believe I joined in on the act. I was so disappointed in myself that I laughed. It wasn't even funny. It was just cruel. I'm such a fuck up. I fucked up every thing. And now I'm alone. I have nobody now. 

Two hours earlier..

Every single Wednesday, my friends and I would go to this old park and hang out and drink a little. All my friends drank, but not me. I don't know why I never started. I considered a couple times, but I learned how to walk away. It was spring here in North Carolina and the weather was pretty good. The only bad part was the amount of rain. Every time I thought of rain, I thought of Fall. She was always so sad before she met me. She loved rainy days more than anything. She told me that she would sit in her room and just blast her favorite songs and just imagine of a better world. That's how she personally clears her head. Me? I clear my head by talking to her.

My friends were wasted and it was so disgusting. Drinking was usually a turn off for me, but I just got used to it for the sake of being in a relationship. Rose was complete trash when she was intoxicated. The things that came out of her mouth, hurt me sometimes. She would say how she deserves better than me. That I treat her like total shit. That's exactly what she said today. All because I didn't confess my “love” for her. I didn't defend myself at all. I just sat there like a coward. That's what I am, a coward.

We all sat in a circle just talking about nothing important. Nothing we talked about really interest me, so I would zone out the whole time. I looked over and got distracted by this girl. She was wearing denim shorts and a dark blue shirt. She wasn't walking in my direction, but somehow Rose noticed her or she noticed me noticing her. She made her way to the swings and sat down. She took out her phone and started texting. Rose kept staring at her. She looked back at me and then back at her. I can feel the amount of jealousy and anger coming out of her. Rose got up and started walking toward the girl. My phone rang and it was a text from Fall. “Hey babe, I'm bored talk to me.” I smiled at my phone and answered back, “I'll talk to you late, beautiful. I promise.” I locked my phone and looked back up. Rose made her way to the swings and was hovering over the girl. I ran over to them and noticed it was Autumn. She was gorgeous, why was she alone? She's probably waiting for that guy she was texting the other day. I never felt this jealous before. He's a lucky guy. I noticed all of the guys around me, watching Rose yell at this poor girl. “I can't right now, you're so fucking ugly.” Rose laughed. What is she even saying? Autumn is way more beautiful than Rose will ever be. Rose continued, “You literally have no friends and no life. All you do is sit at home and go on your computer.” That makes two of us. “You're nothing, but a depressed little pussy.” Rose laughed. I'm surprised Autumn didn't slap the shit out of her. I would if I was her. Autumn just sat there staring at her. A few more insults came out of Roses mouth until she brought me into it. “Do we a favor and cut a little more. You ugly ass bitch. Right, Nash? Isn't she so ugly?” I don't know what came over me, but maybe just the fact if I stick up for her, I'd lose everything. I don't know. So, I agreed with her. “Yeah, you're so ugly. Wonder why you don't have a boyfriend.” I forcefully laugh. Rose had the biggest smile on her face after I said that. I noticed Autumn got sick of the comments and started to bitch back. “Alright, I really don't care. So, you can go now.” Autumn said. She was turning me on so much. Fuck. I want her. Autumn tried get up, but Rose pushed her back down. “You are not going anywhere.” Autumn has so much courage and so much life. “You do realize you're just a pathetic asshole that has nothing better to do so you just pick on people you don't know. Face it, you don't know me. You really don't have a reason to judge me. Now that's the funny part. You're meaningless. So, keep saying shit, keep being a bitch. It just makes you look worse than you already do. So, now you can get out of my face.” Autumn demanded. She pushed Rose out of her way as she walked out. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away. I couldn't stand her being mad at me so I followed her. I left Rose embarrassed in front of all our drunk friends. I grabbed Autumns arm and said, “I'm sorry.” I noticed all of her flaws. They were so beautiful. “You aren't sorry, so stop. You're a fucking follower. I'm a girl and I have bigger balls than you. Be a man, take charge.” She released her arm and strutted off into the distance. She left me just standing there all alone. All my friends were intoxicated off of alcohol and I'm intoxicated by this girl, Autumn. I looked down and a text popped on my phone, “I just had the worst day. You want to talk about assholes? Meet Nash Grier.”