skylar

i came back and see Josh and Oliver watching TV. 

"hey" i state that im there , as they didn't even notice i wasn't in.

"hey" Josh says . Oliver was on his phone , probably texting Lucas , seeing if it's his yet .

"i need to talk to you" i walk over to the sofa and sit myself down next to Josh.

"okay"he said . At this point Olivers fingers were texting quicker , like he was in a rush to send.

"okay , well . are you seeing someone else?"i say confidently.

Then his phone bings.

i look to him , disappointed , dirty looking him.

"who is she?"

"it's my mum"

"you text your mum all day , everyday? i don't think so"

At this point Oliver is keeping his mouth shut and carrys on texting on his phone.

"stop lying to me"

"i don't text her all the time , god"

another bing on his phone goes.

"give me that" i snatch the phone from him and ran to the bathroom to lock myself in.both Oliver and Josh follow me to get the phone back. mortified. it must have been Oliver , from the first warning messages that i was going to ask about who he was texting. they were pleading messages from him not to say anything to me. his own sister. i scroll up. it got worse and worse and worse. i couldn't help but say "oh my god" to the madness. then i hear Oliver weeping. Josh still banging for his phone. 

Another bing comes through.

*i'm so sorry. please forgive me. i didn't want to lose you both* (Oliver)

but another text pops up

*where are you , I've been waiting half an hour*(Charlotte)

i open the bathroom and say "who's Charlotte ? shes been waiting for you for half an hour. you better go" i give his phone back and push him to leave.

"you were talking to someone else?"Oliver shouted.

"what did you expect ?"Josh muffled and shrugged his shoulders 

me and Oliver in unison scream "get out!"

he walks out.

"can we have a party now?" Oliver said as i had my arm wrapped around him.

"of course" i smile