chapter 1

Midoriya's POV:

It was another day of me getting bullied, by who you may ask. Well no other than Bakugou, he is my childhood friend. "Oi nerd, could you look like a boy anymore than you already do" He mocked me cause I had cut my long green hair short. "Kacchan I'm not a boy so stop saying that" I stated staring into his red eyes with my own. " Well your flat chested as fuck deku" I blush in embarrassment I can't believe he would point that out. Of course I am but still. I still have time for them to grow.  Thank goodness that its the last day of school before summer vacation.

Katsuki POV:

Wow midoriya is the most beautiful girl I ever seen. I love her new hair cut it's adorable, I like the way her bangs cover one of those stunning  green eyes. I hope I didn't take it to far pointing out that she's flat chested. I mean she's only 15 I pretty sure they're still growing. But that's not the point, maybe after summer vacation I can tell midoriya how I feel.

~ after summer vacation ~

I fucking hate this school, they called my mom saying I need to wear the tie part of the uniform. Here I am at my desk on the first day but I look to the desk next to me and notice deku isn't here yet.  Just then the door opened.