PandaCorn Part 1

once upon a time in the woods lived a a panda with purple fur and with pink sparkling eyes called Shelly and a unicorn with pink fur and purple sparkling eyes and a rainbow corn her name was Lilly.

Lilly and Shelly were both orphan and adopted by Bell, Bell was a really friendly rabbit with yellow fur she was very ordinary but one stormy night she was coming back from work and she got catch by the hunters, the hunters were dangerous they always tried to get in the enchanted forest and when they do unlocked the door things get bad  and captured the animals because they were different to other animals and special, ever since that day we never seen Bell again.

'Shelly Shelly, guess what" "what" "now that were both 16 we can join our powers together and make a PANDACORN together" "that's great  we should do it now" "okay 123 pandacorn power"" this is so amazing".They were having so much fun playing around in their new powers and didn't realize it was midnight when they went to bed. The next day they went to school and so the cutest boys ever one of them was a orange fur bear with blue sparkling eyes called Gaze and the other one was a blue fur Pegasus with orange sparkling eyes called Zack they were both brothers and cute. Shelly and Lilly couldn't keep their eyes of them but with everything they like Lucy had to butt in and have it, Lucy was the school most..........