2nd (Shocking) Stage

It's the first meet-up of the contestants of Produce 48 and also their agency evaluations. The trainees enter, one-by-one according to their agencies, which started off with the Korean ones. As they all enter, AKB48 was set to enter right after the Pledis Entertainment trainees. AKB48's entrance left a strong impression on everyone there, same goes to the NMB48 and SKE48 girls.

After they took a break from 48g groups, they went on with some more Korean agencies and the last one is WM Entertainment.

"Wait, is that who I think it is?"

"She's an ex-JYP trainee, right?"

"Right, JYP"

"She was in K-Pop Star, too"

And guess along, it's Lee Chae-yeon. As she entered the studio, she had a flashback to the moment Sakura told her that she was joining. She also remembered when she was announced by her agency to be participating in the show. As she bit her lip, she searched the "Produce Pyramid" for Sakura but unfortunately, she isn't here yet.

Right after WM, as if on cue, the HKT48 girls are to enter. Chaeyeon, who took her seat, was happy and anticipating the arrival. The HKT girls enter, they were lead by the non other, co-captain of Team KIV, Miyawaki Sakura. As the girls joked around for Sakura being first in the popularity rankings, Sakura was calmly shocked to see Chaeyeon. They exchanged a smile and Sakura went off to take a seat along with the others. And the trainee introduction segment ended with two individual ex-YG trainees, Park Jinny and Park Seo-yeong, with Seoyeong taking the first place seat.