II

CHAPTER TWO

This is it. I'm going to move in the city today. New community, new people to meet, new breeze, new view of moon, I guess? What could possibly go wrong? Wait. I bet everything will go wrong.

Oh God. Can I back out now?

I can't! This is the only chance for everything I want and I need for my future!

I know I can do this. Anything happens for a reason. I can do this.

I'm ready.

---

"Anak, nandito na tayo." dad said and the car stopped in front of a small red gate. I'm not nervous, because I'm scared! I am mentally wheezing right now. I can't do this anymore! I wanna go back to my real house!

My dad was looking at me, probably waiting for me to say something. I got no choice but to say "Okay." even though I am not okay right now!

I got off on my dad's car, carrying my backpack and a cage where my two cats are. My dad got off too and went to his car's trunk to get my other things there. He carried my three more bags and went to the gate to unlock it. He gestured me to get in first, and I did.

I thought it will only have one room, but there are six rooms here. Dad pointed the first room on the left, "That's your room.", there is a letter A above the door, probably the Room A, where I am going to live. The rest of the door also have letters above, next to my room is B, C, D, E and F, of course.

Dad went first to the door of my room and opened it. I looked inside and saw the monochrome tone of my room. This is really impressive! There's a bed, kitchen, drawer, fridge, table, everything I need is here! It is just a small studio apartment but it's so well organized.

I dropped my things on the floor and jumped on the bed. I love everything here. But I want to sleep first. I'm tired from that 5 hour trip.

"Nak, call me if you need something. Babalik na ako sa office." dad said. He put my stuffs on the floor next to my bed. "Thanks dad." and I smiled at him. He walked out of my room but came back to say "Pupunta daw si Kei mamaya after ng class niya.". I didn't respond but he knows I heard him, and he left.

Kei is my older sister, a fourth year college on her industrial engineering course. She lives in a condominium building in front of her school.

We all live in different places. My dad lives near his office, my older brother also lives near his office and my mom is still in the province, she doesn't want to leave the house. You're probably thinking how heartless we are, leaving Mom alone. Actually, she's the one who forced us to live in the city. She's the one who told us to be independent.

Let me rephrase that, not completely 'independent' because our parents still want us to depend on them. But at least we get to learn to be independent.

I heard my cats meowing so I got up from my bed and opened their cage. Min, the youngest cat, ran and jumped on my bed, looking for his comfortable place to sleep while Nami, the oldest, roamed the room, trying to get familiar to the new aura of the place. She's the paranoid type of a cat, unlike Min who is cheerful.

"I need to arrange my things."

---

It's already 6PM, it took me for almost 5 hours arranging my things. I guess this is pretty normal for those people who moved places.

I opened my fridge but there's no food, not a single food is there. My cats have their cat foods, why I don't get any human food?! Ugh, I'm starving..

Luckily, I still have enough money on my bag. I can just go to McDonald's and eat some dinner.

---

I feel uneasy on my outfit. I wore a long gray hoodie and black pants but I still feel uneasy because most of the girls here in McDonald's are wearing shorts and revealing tops. I think it'll be hard for me to fit in. I know it's just an outfit but we all know people are so judgy nowadays even though you are so conservative but they will think more than that to judge you. If you're outside of the trendy-circle, you are not welcome.

Enough overthinking! I'm hungry and I just want to eat now.

---

Waah! I'm so full~ Oh wait! It's already 7:30PM, but I don't see the moon. These buildings are blocking the moon! Ugh! This is so unfair.

Wait. I-I don't remember the way to my apartment. Pumunta ako ng Mcdo na may konting data pang natira, and I used everything when I was still there. Now I can't use the GPS! Ugh! I'm so stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I knew it! I want to curse but that wouldn't solve my problem right now.

What to do, what to do?

Should I ask someone here? No. They don't care anyway.

"I'm so stupid!"

I want to cry right now. I can't find anything to calm me down, I can't see the moon to calm me down.. My legs are getting wobbly right now.

I felt someone patted my shoulder "Miss? Are you okay?"

I looked at where the voice came from and saw an innocent and good looking guy. I-I think I can trust him..

Here goes nothing.

"I-I don't know the way to my apartment.. Uhm.. I-I'm lost.." I told him while stuttering.

He removed his hands on my shoulder, he smiled and said "Mind if I help?", those words calmed me down for a bit. I smiled and nodded, "Uhm, do you know where the 3rd Avenue is?" I asked him. He also nodded and said "Yeah, should I come with you?". I think he really can be trusted since he's asking my permission. "Y-Yes please. Thank you."

He lead the way and I'm just behind him, following. He kinda blocked the lights because of his tall and masculine body. I heard his voice saying "What's your name, by the way?" but he didn't looked at me. I went beside him to answer his question "I'm Y/N.".

He smiled and replied "Y/N. You got a nice name. I'm Dojoon, but everyone call me Leo. You can call me that too."

---

He's easy to get along with. He's talkative but got sense of humor. He told me maybe almost everything about him! We just met today at super friendly na niya sa 'akin.

I realized we're near the gate already. I ran to the gate and he followed me. "I just realized this is my place! Thank you so much, Leo! But.. I can't pay you back.." I told him shyly. I don't have enough money right now to pay him back.

He stepped closer to me, having only an inch gap between us. He caressed my hair, smiling, but his smile is different. "I don't need money. What I need is.. your body."

"W-What.. d-do you m-mean?"

"Acting innocent, Y/N? You know what I mean, little girl." he caressed my cheek but I slapped his hands.

"S-Stop, Leo! I-I'll call the p-police!" I tried to scare him but it's not working!

No one's outside, should I call for help? B-but he'll kill me!

"Don't be scared, little girl. This is the only way you can pay me back. Aren't you gonna consider my kindness?" his face is so close right now!

I closed my eyes.. SOMEONE.. PLEASE.. HELP ME..

"Disgusting."

I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a white-haired guy wearing black hoodie and a mask, standing in front of us. He's looking at Leo with his sharp, intimidating eyes.

Leo stepped back and walked away until he finally fades out on my sight.

I looked back at the white-haired guy but he started to walk away.

Did he just.. saved me?

----------

a/n: yep. leo is from the rose band.