4 - The new girl.

(sorry i havent wrote in a while!!)

I went back inside. Some girl was standing up front.. Damn she's hot! Oh my god she's new, get to know her first, idiot. "Class this is Mallary." Mr. Oreth said, looking at the girl. Damn, hot girl, hot name! Alright I better stop. "It's.. Morgan.." Mallary said, looking at the floor. Then another girl walked in. " Moonlight! Where were you? " Mr. Oreth asked 'Moonlight'. "Hi class!! I'm Moon, Morgan's sistah!" Moon proclaimed, then looked around and saw a girl with a BTS jacket, (Ashlynn,) rolling her eyes. "Hey you, roll your eyes all you want but Jungkook is MINE." Moon said, giving Ashlynn the death stare. Then Bridgette laughed and hugged Ashlynn, who was next to her. Paul was behind Ashlynn, laughing.

There was only 2 spots next to me, behind and to the right, or a spot next to some other guy named Henry. Wait, nevermind. A girl named Kelly already sits there! So Moon sat behind me and Mallary--- I mean.. Morgan.. sat next to me.

Class ended, and it was time for Kelly, Morgan, Moon, Me, Aaron, and Charles (don't know if you have met him, but he's my friend) lunch! So yep, we went to lunch. It was hotdogs.. uh oh. "I don't like hotdogs. Morgan, want my hotdog?" Aaron asked Morgan. Then Morgan and Moon smiled, looked at each other, and laughed. I didn't get it. "Huh?" I said, puzzled. Then it hit me. " Ohhh BAHAHAHAHAHA! " I laughed. We all got our food and ate it. Morgan was right by me. Then everyone left, and she said to me, "My name actually is Mallary, but my middle name is Morgan.. My parents think everyone here calls me Mallary, 'cause it's my NAME.. But honestly, Mallary is ugly as--" Morgan said, but Kelly came back. " Hey Morgan!! " Kelly said. "Oh, hi Jack.. were you guys.. talking? I- I can leave, it looks private." Kelly said , and got up. "Nonono! Stay! And why would you think we were talking private??" I asked. "Because, Morgan's face is red, she was looking down, and Jack you looked like you were listening carefully and were shocked at something--" Kelly started then looked at Morgan. "Do you.. uh.." She whispered, and looked at me. " No! " Morgan exclaimed. Wow... Kinda for a second thought she might. Not like I like her-- I mean, asa friend yes, but In a love? No! I barely love myself.. I only like her-- "Jack?" Kelly asked, and I noticed they were staring at me. Without thinking, I continued my thought by mistake, and said "Only as a friend!" Then I could feel my cheeks turning red as Kelly's eyes widened, and she looked at Morgan. "He clearly does!" I heard her whisper.