Chapter 2: How they meet in real life

Tomorrow

Funtime Freddy: Foxy, we have to talk about are past, and the family is going to be there too at 1:00 AM, okay?

Funtime Foxy: Okay, I'll be there at 1.

One hour & a half hour later.

Funtime Foxy: Sorry that I'm late, I had to make some food to eat. So what are we going to talk about???

Funtime Freddy: Foxy we are going to talk about the past.

Funtime Foxy: But I thought we are not going to talk about the "past."

Funtime Freddy: I know but, not in front of Curise baby, because she doesn't need to know about the truth, about are past. But this is more important.

Bonbon: We know what happened when we were just kid's.

Ballora: when a purple man in a Freddy's suite got us into the room that no one could here us scream, do you remember that foxy???

*funtime Foxy starts to glitch*

Bonbon: Are you okay, Funtime Foxy???

Funtime Foxy: HeLp Me PlEaSe, YoU HaVe To SaVe Me FrOm BeInG GlItChInG AgAiN... NoW ItS TiMe To DiE!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahaha.

Funtime Freddy: We have to fix him again, this is what happened when we always talk about this he does the glitchly stuff again & try to kill us but messes.

Ballora: And we need to fix him now.

But Funtime Foxy run's away when they were talking.

Funtime Freddy, Bonbon, & Ballora: We're are you Funtime Foxy, we need you to be calm, and not to be crazy again.

Then the animatronics started to find Funtime Foxy.

Funtime Foxy: WhY dO tHeY hAvE tO tAlK aBoUt tHaT mUrDeR hOw kIlLeD uS, nOw i hAvE tO fInD hIm & kIlL hIm.

But Foxy didn't know that his family was lessening to him.

Funtime Freddy: (We have to follow him & not let him kill the purple man.)

Find out what happens, if Funtime Foxy find The Purple Man.
To be counted.